“Outstanding service beautuful views and delicious dinner!”
Review of The Wharf

The Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Wharf is a family run establishment featuring 2 restaurants under one roof. The Dining Room at The Wharf features a casual upscale dining experience with a complete waterfront view. The menu features all fresh, local seafood and the finest cuts of meats. On the Deck at The Wharf you will find live entertainment daily, a full service waterfront bar and the same fresh food concept as the dining room. The menu on the deck concentrates on fresh seafood and burgers, handmade pizzas, and some of the finest bar fare in the Wildwoods. Lunch specials, happy hour and a fabulous kid's menu make the Wharf the family destination of the Wildwoods.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

View of the bay was beautiful. Our apps and dinner were outstanding. I had a lobster steamed to perfection and my son had the filet. We both loved it, Great service, friendly and attentive, New dining room was clean and modern. Outdoor dining room and bar looked nice as well. We will be back.

Thomas J, General Manager at The Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi John
Thank you for taking the time to leave the comment. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at the wharf. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

TJ

There are newer reviews for The Wharf

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were taking care of perfectly by our waitress Ashley. We came to celebrate my Grandfather's 90th birthday to kick off his birthday month! We loved our dinner and the great service! Crab cakes and prime rib were the highlights! Yum! Thanks Wharf!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were a Party of 9 and they took great care of us. The Sicilian calamari appetizer was the best thing I ate all week. Everyone really enjoyed their meals. Will return for sure!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Four of us went here on Monday for what was supposed to be lunch. We were told there were no specials even though they advertise happy hour from 11-6, longest in Wildwood on their website, and it is their website which at one point we were told it wasn't. We decided to have something to drink and eat somewhere else. 2 orange crush alcoholic drinks and 2 cokes with a 25% tip was $30, what a joke. They will not see any of us again.

1  Thank Jim R

Hi Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I want to apologize for your experience. I am not sure why you were told there is no happy hour when we have a great happy hour. I will make sure to discuss this with my staff so that this does not happen again.
Thank you for your time.
TJ

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The food is decent, not great. I had the crab cake dinner. Crab cake was good but over-salted. Same for the string beans - a little over-salted. My wife had the penne vodka with crab meat. It was good but not great. The beer was cold. The margarita were better than average. The waitress was very friendly and efficient. We had the $19.95 early bird which includes soup and dessert and coffee, which I think is a very good deal. There are some tables near the window with a bay view. Overall, we felt we got our money's worth. We may go back