“AKA Joey M's”
Review of La Piazza Cucina - CLOSED

La Piazza Cucina
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I like to thank all of you for the great comments it really means a lot to me and my family i think when you work hard and believe in what you are doing and people recognize it say nice things it makes it all worth while thank you all and god bless you all best always joey m
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Best Italian at the shore. Early bird dinners can't be beat. Calamari Sicilian is Joe speciality. The service is great. Staff friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Joey M's is a must go to dinner every time we visit the Jersey Shore .. everything is delicious ..we tell everyone to go .. the special Calamari appetizer is unbelievable .. never a doubt that our dinner will be amazing ... looking forward to our next visit ..don't miss out on a great experience

Reviewed June 22, 2016

While the food was okay once it arrived, our problems began when we were greeted by a hostess who refused to give up talking on her phone while she seated us. The wait for the meal seemed to never end. In fact, it took us 20 minutes to simply get water brought to the table. Our waiter was very overworked. We had been seated beside very large party taking up several tables despite the fact that there were a plethora of empty tables throughout the establishment. Our water tried serving us (as well as the large party beside us), but he obviously could have used assistance of from other servers - all of whom stood around seemingly idle while they waited for more customers to arrive. Despite it’s stellar reputation, we will not be returning to this restaurant on future visits.

Reviewed October 3, 2015

I'm sorry but my mother and I will never go back to this crappy Italian restaurant. I took my mother to this place for her birthday and we will never go back! We arrived here early but still had to wait for the staff to get their head together and seat us. (Too busy chatting with the boyfriend) After being seated we ordered our food and I thought we'd get it nice and hot since hardly anyone else was in the joint. Wrong! 36 min later our food arrived at the table, cold!
Very disappointed! On top of that, some lady and her partner were singing old songs from the 1980's and she sounded like a cat in heat. Very high pitched. Awful! I think they were called Bittersour or sweet, something like that. I'm used to paying top dollar in restaurants along the shore. But my money was wasted here. Sorry folks, but it was a bad experience and we will not be going back. Ever!

Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

Four day stay in Wildwood Crest for a wedding, we headed to La Piazza for Friday Night dinner. The band had the place jumping, the crowd was older, but fun. We both had Veal Saltumbocca.. It was a bit salty, and the pasta was a bit overdone, but all in all it was a good staff and a fun dinner.

4  Thank NJBernie62