“Delicious breakfast and friendly staff”
Review of The Waves Restaurant - CLOSED

The Waves Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The Waves Restaurant serves home style food including Home made pancakes, Fresh fruit smoothies, Banella (a Waves original), and our own dish, The Family Favorite. We are open weekends in May and June. Please check us out on Facebook for updated hours and menu specials. Opening May 22nd for the 2015 Season. Come on in!
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

My husband, three year old and I dined at Waves while on vacation. We came for breakfast and the food was fantastic. I had the banella French toast and it was incredible! My daughter ordered blueberry pancakes and the decorated them with whipped cream and strawberries. The waitress was very sweet and friendly. The only reason I did not rate the experience a 5 is because the price was a bit high.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

food was ok, not great, nothing special, waitress was friendly. restaurant was clean. and food prices were a little high, soda had a funny taste to it. probably would not go back

Reviewed July 26, 2016

The Waves Restaurant clearly cares about their customer’s dining experience. I noticed many extra touches indicating that they go the extra mile- fresh flowers on the table, colorful napkins and complimentary homemade muffins-just to name a few! The staff is friendly and aims to please. My breakfast was delicious-prepared exactly the way I requested. Prices are very reasonable and there was plenty of free parking. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will be visiting again on my next trip to Wildwood!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Quaint little restaurant with excellent breakfast food!! Staff is very friendly and attentive! We go back every year!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

evrything is very good.The food was excellent. Thank you for the ospitality. A lot of places around to go for breakfast but will go out of my way to visit again