“wanna”

Hang Loose Parasail
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
Morrisville Pa.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“wanna”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

cant really say what its like to be up there over the ocean but man when I watch it I wanna just run and do it. Havent been able to talk my hubby into that one yrt

Visited August 2011

Newark, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best experience ever!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Crew was very nice and professional.
I can't wait to go back and do it again.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank kyms777
Morris Plains, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best expirence”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

So mcuh fun!!! Staff was comical and answered any questions. The boat ride was smooth and we went on a stormy day. They make your first time amazing spend the extra $ and have them take videosd and pictures They do an amazing job. The ability to be dipped is great and they even provide towel( they did on our ride)! The workers are very knowledgeable I will be using their company again this year... did I mention they poll the boat to decide if you are going to wildwood or cape may. As I stated earlier my day was before a huge storm and cape may waters were less choppy so we took cape may but my family and i are going to return and go on the wildwood side!! enjoy your parasailing adventure!!

Visited September 2010
3 Thank cutie1919
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome crew!”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Had a great experience with Hang Loose. Nice length boat ride, an the crew was extremely friendly and explained everything simply. The serenity you feel up there can't be explained. The dips at the end (and we even had one or two in the beginning!) were super fun.

Pay the extra money and have them take pics. They do a good job with them and they even get some video!

3 Thank perry1217
Meriden, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We would do it again! So much fun! It's a Memory Maker!”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Wear a bathing suit and go for "The Dip". Pay the extra $$ and have the crew take video and pictures of your trip. They did an awesome job!

Visited July 2011