All reviews three bedroom suite hot tub next year onsite restaurant bedroom efficiency movie night beach front the jersey shore full size pool side ocean view breakfast and lunch nice pool family vacation lounge chairs small children sun deck
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Relaxing family atmosphere. Great facilities with close location to the beach with umbrella/beach chair rentals available. Rooms are well kept and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Onsite restaurant is a plus.

Stayed: July 2018
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

As always, thank you for choosing El Coronado for your vacation place!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Our overnight stay was acceptable. Room was neat and had a good pool/ocean view. The restaurant served a nice breakfast and was reasonably priced. The staff in the restaurant were very pleasant and we did not have to wait long for food. Adequate parking. Overall little interaction with the staff other than the restaurant. .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Please visit us again when the Wildwoods figures in your traveling plans!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Enjoyed the room, the view, the amenities, the staff. Its all good. Been coming here for 7 years and see no reason to stop. There was an added bonus during this stay because the one thing I haven't liked was the commercial radio station playing thru the poolside speakers. They were not used this past week so I had the added dimension of being able to sit on the balcony throughout the day, and not have to shut myself inside in order to read in peace.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Let me know in the future, Jim...I can handle this easily!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I recently visited Wildwood Crest for the car show event and stayed at this hotel El Coronado. My family always goes every year and would stay here. Unfortunately this was the first time I accompanied them on this trip. The room had no air condition (out of service) toilet and bath could do with some updating. The worse experience I had staying here and this was the kicker for me. Though they offer you tickets for a free breakfast with the exception of the main menu. Since I am a plant based eater and a chef myself (vegan) who eats no dairy or meat. The menu stated they have options. I simply asked the waitress to put together a breakfast meal that consisted of avocado, vegetables with toast and potatoes. She said they can do this I would have to pay. paying was not the problem for me. A few minutes later waitress came back to inform me that the chef was busy preparing for a function and could not accommodate me. I simply thanked her got up leaving my family to enjoy their breakfast (not vegans). My family got very upset that I couldn't eat with them. I went all morning without until after walking for miles, I happened upon a small restaurant on the boardwalk. They served vegan/vegetarian options the chef was kind enough to make me a a potato hash that was very delicious. It really hit the spot for me. I told the chef my story from one chef to another. He said that was not nice at all. Sorry hotel El Coronado you will not be seeing me again. As a vegan I have never been rejected from any restaurant that carries vegan options. This is my first rejection, not a pleasant experience. Very disappointed, like how long does it take to make vegetables and potatoes?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Zabeth52: Although the hotel "leases" our restaurant to a separate party, I will most certainly share this review with them..Thank you.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

The front desk was very accommodating and friendly. We have been coming here a for years and find the different style of the rooms are great. The guest are mostly families and very friendly. I do agree the rooms could use some updating especially given the price with the tax and condo fee added. The pool and hotel are clean with a beautiful view and great location.

Room Tip: Best views
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your input, Donna Marie...I'll share this with the board of directors.