All reviews high dive diving board bike rental across the street basketball court kiddie section next year awesome pool bike path two blocks non smoking a great stay many years family and friends family run full size refrigerator car show
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Wildwood Crest for many years now and the Attache is lovely. We will definitely stay again. It is in great proximity to awseome breakfasts, bike rental, boardwalk and ice cream. Now that we have a child, this is all very important. The room and grounds are immaculate! So clean and the retro feel of the motel is so inviting. The pool is really nice and the Attache right on the beach. We'll be back for a longer stay next time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

My wife booked this hotel for our 1 year anniversary beach vacation. Little did we know that they also owned some of the other motels we have stayed at previously, which were fantastic! Needless to say this was trip was no different. We are both slightly below the age requirement of 25 but Erika was super accommodating and understanding of our situation. She helped my wife book it over the phone previously, and was great once again, during the check-in process. All the other staff we came in contact with were also super friendly and welcoming. The location of this motel was my big thing. It is right off the beach and boardwalk and next too the little playground we exercise on in the mornings. There are many other positives about this motel but overall it was a perfect trip and we will only be staying with this line of motels on future trips.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room Fridge microwave coffee maker all good Pool could have been heated a bit more
I had to borrow a ruler to measure something and they found one for me
Will come back next year on vacation as well

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Right upfront let me say the Attache was not our first choice for this year's trip. Planning though was delayed so we were left with only a few options based on our preferred requirements, namely separate rooms for us and the kids. Luckily the Attache had a room that fit our needs perfectly for the dates we were planning. We were able to land their I level suite, a one bedroom with a queen and two doubles in the living area. Room 201 looks out east over the pool and has a nice view of the beach. Major positive.
Like most beach motels the elements will put some wear and tear on an establishment. That was apparent as we found that the sliding glass door for the room came off of it's track a little too easily. Considering this is your main door to your room it was not a confidence builder. In the motels' defense they did claim that they were going to replace them with "real" doors in the off season. Still this was a bit of a negative right off the bat.
The room itself was...plain. Not in a bad way, but nothing decor-wise really stood out. The kitchen was adequate and came equipped with all the basics (good size fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, pots, pan, utensils). Beds were firm and took a little getting used to but certainly better than some we have slept on (we are admittedly finicky about the beds). Housekeeping was attentive and friendly and did a good job. What we really started to appreciate was that being on the 2nd floor allowed us easy access to the room. Elevator service in previous hotel stays in Wildwood have been slow, crowded and, in a word, painful. This was a nice respite.
Kudos to management for the pool and pool area. My kids really enjoyed having the high diving board to jump off of. That however came with a price of closing at 7pm because they can't adequately supervise the pool and diving board as it gets darker (obvious insurance issues). In addition the pool water was immaculately clear. Probably the clearest of any pool we have seen in town. There is a small area with BBQs and while serviceable I did find them to be uneven in terms of heat distribution.
My only major issue with the motel is their pricing. What you see on the website is their cash price for the room. It's not until you book that you are informed of this via your email confirmation that there is a 3% surcharge for paying the balance by credit card upon your arrival. Somehow I missed that first email with that notation (I am allowing that it could have been on me) and it was not mentioned on a follow-up email. Worst of all is that it's not mentioned on the website AT ALL. That to me, was more than a bit annoying and was a major factor in not giving our experience 4 stars. Granted it came to about $60 but that pays for a breakfast or cheap dinner out in this town.
In short, The Attache benefits from a great location, great pool, and solid accommodations but suffers from some minor maintenance issues and their lack of forthrightness with their pricing. Overall I would still recommend the hotel. Just be aware of the pricing issue.

Room Tip: Rooms 201 and 301 are the only I and J Suites on the property with 301 having access to a large shared deck area
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service been going there 25 years. When family owned always felt welcomed and warm. Little changes but still had a great time new staff was great! Keep up the great work:-) Bob Frederick thank you

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family