After staying at several motels in the crest in the last 15 years, this was one of the nicest and most pleasant. When we pulled up, we had one of those "here we go again" moments, but we were more than surprised to see that on the inside, the room was very clean and not nearly as dated as some of the other motels we have stayed at there. The location was farther up than we usually stay so it was a nice change, we were right on the beach (and a nice section of it as well), not too far from the boardwalk, and right near most of the main stores,resturants etc. While theres no food or resturant on site, something to be expected in Wildwood, you're very close to most of the good amenities around you.
We had very few gripes, the pool wasn't very big, but we really didn't use it that much being right next to the ocean. The only other thing really was that the bedrooms were very standard for this area. There was not as much wear as some other hotels but you can tell it was not recently redone like the living/dining room area. One last thing is that although all rooms are ocean view, our room was towards the end of one of the floors (street side) and although you could see the ocean, it was not as good of a view as some of the rooms on the ocean side.
If you are taking a trip to Wildwood and want one of the nicer places with a classic feel and an excellent location, this may be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest