All reviews place to stay next year the entire property many years perfect location updated rooms never stay anywhere else great vacation our home away from home room was spotless sun deck tables and chairs love this place the grill cleaned daily feel like family the sofa bed
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the BEST hotel to stay at down in Wildwood - so look no further for your future stay/forever hotel!!! This is the CLEANEST hotel I have ever stayed at.. I mean, it is literally IMMACULATE. You will always see staff walking the grounds & cleaning at all times throughout the day/night. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous, from the front I swear it looks like a small apartment building! The grounds of this hotel is so clean and pretty. The Owner/Manager/And all Staff truly cares, enjoys, and takes pride in this hotel, and believe me it truly does show!!

Each and every staff member is so nice, helpful, and friendly. They really make you feel like you’re at home. The cleaning staff is IMPECCABLE, I just truly cannot say it enough, because it is SO important.

The rooms are just gorgeous and the air conditioner works perfectly, (central air.) They have a great flow/layout and it’s VERY spacious. The Owner does an upgrade EVERY single season!! The beds/pillows are very comfortable - even the pullout sofa couch! The tile throughout the room is new/clean, as well as the carpet in the bedroom. The bathroom is great as well, VERY clean, and accessible. The kitchenette is great, lots of space/storage and the full fridge/freezer works great!

The elevators are super clean (saw the staff scrubbing it down!) Also; the stairwell is AIR CONDITIONED, yes, air conditioned, and they painted the cutest little flip flops throughout it, which is such a nice touch! The pool is incredible (heated as well, they have a small pool for kids and even a slide in the deep end of the pool. There are plenty of sun chairs for laying out by the pool, as well as the sun deck.

They also have grill stations, even equipped with a sink, and a tables for sitting/eating with umbrellas. Obviously, it’s your responsibility to be cleaning up the grill, but believe me, the staff goes back & cleans up after you, to make sure it’s properly cleaned for the next use.

My parents & their friends stay here ever Labor Day Week, and my parents also stay a weekend at the end of April, and have always had such a great stay here. This was my first time stayed at the Fleur de Lis Beach Resort & my boyfriend and I have found are FOREVER hotel down here for every summer. We’ve already booked for next year, thanks to the Manager, Tom! Tom was the nicest, most helpful Manager - truly. I’d also like to thank, Damien, who works in the front office, for just being so sweet, and nice to speak to!

I really cannot recommend this hotel enough. It’s beautiful, IMMACULATE, and has staff that truly cares, and is just all around good people. Don’t wait .. book your stay NOW!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Management_13, Manager at Fleur de Lis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The staff at the Fleur de Lis Beach Motel loves to hear when customers have a great time. We look forward to seeing you next season.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Greatest motel to stay at. Been coming here for 5 years and it’s our go to, like our shore home away from home for our yearly shore vacation. The rooms are very nice— updated bathrooms and kitchenette, comfy beds, very very clean too! The pool is great, it’s a salt water pool; upper deck has a lot of tables and chairs and great ocean view. Staff is very friendly and cleaning staff always take care of things with such detail. You can’t go wrong staying here!! Book way ahead because they get full!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We only started 2 nights this trip but if you count up the last 5 years we've been there during the pre-Labor Day week we've been there a total of 20 times, always the same room on the road side. We love it, always clean & quiet. We made our reservations for 2019 for 5 days. Tom the manager is great. Damien is very friendly.

1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed August 29, 2018

It's clean. reasonably priced. Great location. Easy to find parking. Well staffed. And it has Southern exposure making it an all day sun tanner's paradise. The Resort is always crowded so plan early if you want reservations.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Great Place ! Rooms were spacious extremely clean .Efficiency w/room in the back ,so quite. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
VERY ACCOMMODATING! Can’t say enough.This was a family vacation we had a total Of 4 rooms, Everyone felt the same
The complete staff was so very friendly accommodating. And can’t say enough about the cleanliness totally on point. TOTALLY RECOMMEND

Room Tip: Noise pretty average daytime, Night pretty quite, I was ocean/pool view 3rd fl Service,Location & Cleanliness gets 10 Stars