All reviews across the street place to stay small arcade saltwater pool shuffle board owners and staff sun deck bend over backwards next year diving board family and friends wonderful stay clean rooms view of the ocean memorial day weekend several years jackie
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Stayed here for Victorian Weekend. Great location! Great view of ocean! Small but very clean rooms! Comfortable pull-out bed in LR. Definitely would recommend/ stay again!

• Stayed: October 2011
5  Thank Eljarah
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I was at the Imperial 500 hotel for the Doo-Wop weekend, and I will certainly be going back. I go to Wildwood 2 times a year, once in July and once in October for the Doo-Wop show. this is where I will be staying, hopefully will have space...Will make that phone call in advance. Very Clean, Nice size rooms. Jackie and Anne (the owners) were wonderful, Very polite....If you go to Wildwood, this is the place to stay...Thank you Jackie and Anne...Keep up the good work. I am from Orlando Florida....LOVE WILDWOOD!!!

Room Tip: What more is to say But Wonderful People, wonderful rooms, nice pool, Just a great place...
5  Thank DoubleS1
Reviewed October 11, 2011

What a great place. First time here and we loved it. Very clean and comfortable. Great (unobstructed) views from the Oceanfront suites overlooking a lovely, newer park and the ocean. Awesome saltwater pool with a fenced-in toddler area. Our kids just loved it. Games for all ages too when you have some down-time. They even were nice enough to let us check out late, since it was almost end of season and not too busy next day. We will definitely be back!

4  Thank DelgrossoFamily
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Have stayed at this property several times for W/E family reunions and we all just love the Imperial. In addition to all of the other kudos on this site, the rooms are sparkly, squeaky clean and very spacious; the staff extremely nice and helpful; and the do-wap memory factor quite high to include Melmac dinner ware. Highly recommend this fun and well maintained motel.

Room Tip: Great efficiencies - have small kitchenetts for keeping food costs down.
3  Thank PattyVW
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I can't say how pleased I was with the Imperial 500. The accomodations and rooms were great; the owners, Jim and family were very accomodating. The view from our ocean view room was great and I enjoyed sitting out at night. It is very convenient to the beach, boardwalk, etc. There is a lot to do, i.e. pool tables, game room, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family