All reviews across the street place to stay small arcade saltwater pool shuffle board owners and staff sun deck bend over backwards next year diving board family and friends wonderful stay clean rooms view of the ocean memorial day weekend several years jackie
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I have been here 3 seasons now the last week in August, while my other family members have been here many times. The office and their family are very helpful and kind...Never had a problem. Our children hang out with their kids, during the stay. Great little game room for the kids, and safe. The staff are so easy going and nevered had to speak to us or the kids for noise or anything." a true down to earth family own business" The best was the refund that was given to us last vacation, because "IRENE " was coming in.... They didn;t have to give us the refunds but they want their consumers to return....and we will,,,,hopefully Irene doesn't LOL

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank dniece68
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a stay at this nice hotel. First off it was their opening weekend but the staff was great. Rooms were a nice mix of retro and modern. (Flatscreens and wicker furniture). Great location and very clean. Would stay again, and will recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank slatzman
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have spent time at the Imperial 500 for 21 summers as of this year. We began going as a family with another family for one week. Then it was just my family for a week...then two weeks...and now my parents stay almost three weeks, while I join them on weekends. We have becomes friends not only with the people who own the place, but also with the other families who have been going year after year.

The hotel itself is more like a small apartment, and always comfortable. The pool is kept exceptionally clean and the owners/employees take extremely good care of the grounds. This is a place perfect for couples, families and people of all ages. It is directly across from the beach and the open air concert venue where there is local entertainment almost every night from May-Sept.

If you stay anywhere, it should be here :)

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the best! The bottom floor tends to be wetter and noiser.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Jillian S
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Stayed here for Victorian Weekend. Great location! Great view of ocean! Small but very clean rooms! Comfortable pull-out bed in LR. Definitely would recommend/ stay again!

• Stayed: October 2011
5  Thank Eljarah
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I was at the Imperial 500 hotel for the Doo-Wop weekend, and I will certainly be going back. I go to Wildwood 2 times a year, once in July and once in October for the Doo-Wop show. this is where I will be staying, hopefully will have space...Will make that phone call in advance. Very Clean, Nice size rooms. Jackie and Anne (the owners) were wonderful, Very polite....If you go to Wildwood, this is the place to stay...Thank you Jackie and Anne...Keep up the good work. I am from Orlando Florida....LOVE WILDWOOD!!!

Room Tip: What more is to say But Wonderful People, wonderful rooms, nice pool, Just a great place...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family