Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$239
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$249
Hotels.com
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$195
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$286
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$187
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$186
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$274
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$250
All reviewsplace to staysaltwater poolsmall arcadeshuffle boardsun deckdiving boardseveral yearsnever stay anywhere elseclean roomsview of the oceanmemorial day weekendjimmymotelvacationblockgameboardwalk
Reviewed September 15, 2014

Just got home from staying here and It was really nice and a great affordable price. They have a pool, out door pool tables, shuffle board, and a sun deck. Really cool retro railings, and outdoor seating in front of your room. And clean i haven't seen a cleaner room. Made my stay alot more comfortable. The only down fall to this great motel is the bed. It was like a slab rock with pancake pillows. Other then that a spacious room I could spend a few days in for sure again. Will return.

Room Tip: Bring a comforter or mattress topper from home and pillows.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wander6161
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

This is our 3rd year staying at the Imperial 500 in Wildwood Crest. We find that it is family friendly, very clean and has a. very accommodating and hard working staff. It's in a very good location with an unobstructed view of the ocean even tho it is a block away. The owners are hands on and always there to help and assist with any questions or concerns. Wec would highly recommended to our friends and family.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louis M
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We were a bit disappointed with our experience after reading reviews of high ratings. I think it comes down to your standard of living. We had a two room unit which only had one air conditioner in the back bedroom, so for us sleeping in the front room it was quite uncomfortable with just a fan. The beds are extremely old and uncomfortable and caused us to have back problems our entire trip. They were very "springy." The blankets were stained and very itchy, which freaked us out so we just used the sheets. We are extremely sensitive to mold and the carpets must have mold underneath because our whole family coughed and wheezed the entire stay. I don't think they steam clean them. Housekeeping did not clean or sanitize any surfaces or the bathroom and toilet. They also did not change our sheets the first two days until we literally stripped all beds and placed sheets on the floor. It was very unsanitary. Each person receives one towel per day and they are small and very rough. I attempted to bring my children to the pool one day, and was stared at like we were aliens. We have young children and they love to swim and splash around. I found myself shushing my kids as if we were in a library. People were not friendly and turned their heads as you walked by them. I went out of my way to say good morning anyway. I think a lot of older folks go to this hotel since they have been going for years and all know each other. We got the sense we weren't welcome. It was very uncomfortable. We stayed in the room as little as possible and on the grounds as little as possible likewise. We did try to switch hotels, but could not find vacancy at a decent place. We were willing to actually loose our money just for a good nights sleep. I gave two stars for Jackie at the desk being the only friendly person, and for the beach being across the street. I think if the owners updated the beds and kept on top of housekeeping more the hotel would have better potential of attracting new clients. It just wasn't for us.

2  Thank 317beach0303
imperial500motel, Owner at Imperial 500 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

From all of us at the Imperial 500 very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do strive for cleanness and our very well known for it. We do upgrade every year the blankets are brand new and bedding is top of the line.. Bedding is a tough call because some people like firm some people like soft. We certainly would hope if you had springs poking threw your mattress that you would tell us so we could address that right away.The carpets are steam cleaned and only 1 year old. As far as the AC yes the two bedrooms have one unit to cool both areas and works well with ceiling fan to pull air threw. Because of the glass front windows there is not a way to put AC in front of the building. Each room is supplied with 8 towels and guests can get extras at any time. We do have customers returning year after year and ask for friends that they have met so again we our sorry you did not find the guests friendly or our family establishment to your liking.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We come to Wildwood every year and stay at a different hotel every time. Just because we like the variety. However, I think we found a home. Clean, friendly, helpful. The pool was AWESOME. It was a little chiily (for August) when we arrived but the pool was heated....didn't want to get out. The rooms are big. everything was so cleaned and stocked up perfectly. You can tell that they really care about the place. Thanks for having us....until next year!

Room Tip: you can be over by the pool, over the grass section or beachfront. we got over the grass which was actually nice for us because our little guy naps and it can get a little noisy by the pool.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

My family and I spend 5 days at the Imperial 500 and everything was great! The place is always very clean and neat. The staff is very accommodating; this motel is run very well. Looking forward to next year!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good...