All reviewsacross the streetplace to staysaltwater poolsmall arcadeshuffle boardowners and staffbend over backwardssun decknext yeardiving boardfamily and friendswonderful stayclean roomsview of the oceanmemorial day weekendseveral yearsjackie
Reviewed July 5, 2017

my sister has stayed at this property for several years during her vacation and I decided to join her this year with my 3 daughters (11, 9 & 4), I had no idea how amazing this experience would be, the rooms were clean and spacious, our room had an efficiency and this was especially nice (esp not having to eat out for every meal). The pool was beautiful, super clean and perfect if you have little ones (there's a 1' section in the front of the pool) and lots of room for everyone else to swim enjoyably. The staff at the front desk were super accommodating and friendly.

my only (minor) complaint was the wifi, it was spotty at best, (especially during peak daytime hours) so if you're looking for consistent wifi service you might be disappointed.

Other than that you are close enough to the beach, grocery stores/CVS/Walgreens etc. and the boardwalk, lots of families in the immediate area doing exactly what you're doing, enjoying the NJ shore and having a wonderful time, I can't wait to return next season!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on 3rd and 4th FL since you're not close to the pool area
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Thus us my third year in a row staying at the Imperial and the third year in a row that we had an awesome time!! The rooms are clean and the staff/owners are super friendly; they will also bend over backwards to make sure your stay is the most comfortable and enjoyable it can be. HIGHLY recommend the Imperial 500.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I recently stayed here(June 4-8), with my family, who were visiting from AZ. My grandson said he doesn't want to stay anywhere else when he comes to visit again. This is the CLEANEST motel I have ever stayed in. Staff is super friendly and extremely accommodating. The AC was a little on the warm side in my sons' room, He called the desk and they had a replacement unit within an hour. They also told him he should have called right away when the room was not cool. He said it was 1:am when he returned and they said that doesn't matter, that is why we are here. That is the best guest service ever. Heated pool, clean rooms, great staff, nice game room and a couple of kiddie rides on the property. What more could be asked for

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lovetheshore2016
Reviewed February 17, 2017

My husband and I have been staying here since we were in High School. Would never stay anywhere else. The staff is so friendly, and will take the time to talk. My kids enjoy the game room, as well as the games they have outside.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Llbake
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Thanks Jimmy your place rocks. Super clean. Staff extremely attentive to anything that needs to be addressed. I'm not kidding about this. Best best best hotel hands down no after hours monkey business. Relaxed adult and family atmosphere

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family