All reviewspool area isbeautiful roomevery morningcape towncamps baymaggiehost
Reviewed November 25, 2017

So appreciated the amazing customer service. Everything was so clean and neat, we didn't want for anything.The girls that worked there were so helpful and the breakfasts were out of this world wonderful!
Thank you for making us feel as if it was our home.
I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Kronendal Heritage Estate is a 5 star, super lodge in Hout Bay, run by Maggie and Uli, lovely people and fantastic hosts.
The 6 lodges all differ from each other, but what they all have in common is the ultimate luxury feeling you get, they are in one word stunning!
Staff is helpfull, polite and always there to make you feel at home.

If you go to Cape Town, Kronendal Heritage is THE place to stay!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Magnificent Houtbay Lodge, that summarizes the stay where the passion for Great hospitality is eminent!
Great Host Maggi, Great staff, best breakfast around, rooms are “as If you want to live there” and power and water always at Hand (technology is Great )
Kronendal is really the best kept secret for seasoned travellers demanding Total relaxation and invisible perfection

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favorite B&B when I’m in Cape Town. It’s actually located in Hout Bay, which is much more relaxed then the busy center op CPT. The rooms are just splendid! Spacious, comfortable and cozy.
The owners are probably the must lovely and caring people in the world..!
The do have their own power and water supply which is a huge advantage, specifically during summer when there is big shortage of water in Cape Town. Don’t look any further, just book this place!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I booked on-line for two rooms to stay for 10 days, clarified with management that I needed a suite with a bath accessible by a frail 80 year old lady (my mother) and to confirm there were no steps. This was confirmed by email. Payment in full had been taken from my credit card by the commencement date on the booking. On arrival, the room was found to have multiple internal steps within the suite, and a bath that was so large and high, that my Mum could not climb into it. The management offered an alternative suite that didn’t have steps but did not have a bath. To obtain a room without steps and with a bath we had to leave and move to another guest house. The management accept that the room they sold me was not suitable for mother, nor what I had booked and paid for. Despite this, the management have refused to credit me for the room rental for the 8 days that the rooms were subsequently vacant after we left claiming that their cancellation policy as stated on their website is that they will give no credit for cancellation less than 7 days before the booking commences. These are the facts, I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Stayed: June 2017
MeMeg1, Inhaber at Kronendal Heritage Estate, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Simply not true.