“Espatada heaven!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I have never tasted Espetada like this, the meat is as soft as if you're cutting through butter. Garden Route bucket list!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

All the way from Manchester UK, we visited for my birthday last year in October! I have been travelling to sedge from the UK since I was a young teen as my parents have a house on the Island Village. Sure enough, I have just booked my tickets and will be back in Sedgefield to celebrate my big 30th on October 2nd 2017. I couldn't think of anywhere better to spend my birthday, and I look forward to being there soon! Cant wait!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I had been to Montecello once before, and it was an ok experience, but this visit was really good. The legendary espatada was excellent.My prawns were a tad mushy but good all the same, and also good value. Unusually, I was impressed by the service, as the staff were energised and informed.
If I had a gripe, it was when I walked into the restaurant, it looked like I had walked into the storeroom, as there were chairs and equipment stacked all over, and so not welcoming at all

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Their espetadas are to die for. Get ready to eat and eat the night away. You have to book ahead to get a table. There are many dishes to choose from and everything is excellent on the menu. We have dined there a few times already and always received good food and service

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Menu choice small but what is availible is excellent , known for its Espertada's. (Steak on a hanging skewer ) Can however get extremely busy with large parties so make sure you book.