This hotel is far from the airport.The hotel surrounding is great and the hotel setting amazing.It is located in very wider area which makes is preferable for along walk and other sport activities.I have seen tennis court.There are restaurant in the reception by the pool area.La Vigna serving cuisine from an innovative menu.The a La Carte menu is serves feom 12.00 to 22.30.And Garden Terrace a restaurant where you get your complimentary breakfast.StAndrew's Bar,The 19th Hole Pub Scottish pub.They serve the selection of finest Scottish Whiskey.Happy hour from 17.00 to 18.00.Opening hours are from 16.00 every evening.The bar is non smoking area.Internet is complimentary in the lobby lounge,room."NH Lobby or NH Rooms"The Mini Bar in your room can be stocked on request.You have to deposit 500.00 Rand which will be charge to the room account for the Mini Bar and the items used will be charged on consumption.There is shuttle bus service from and to the hotel which you have to book in advance and pay as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Cape Town The Lord Charles hotel in Cape Town is nestled between the wine country of the Cape, the Helderberg Mountains and False Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your NH Cape Town The Lord Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh The Lord Charles Hotel Somerset West
- NH Cape Town The Lord Charles Somerset West, South Africa