Aanhuizen Guest House(Swellendam)(Great Value!)
US$51
Aan de Bergen Guesthouse(Swellendam)(Great Value!)
US$51
Bloomestate(Swellendam)
US$100
US$98
US$90
Aan de Oever Guesthouse(Swellendam)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$153
US$127
Priceline
A Hilltop Country Retreat(Swellendam)(Great Value!)
US$53
Agoda.com
US$53
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe ownerbobotieone nightlovely placeperfect servicelovely gardenvery nice staycape townenjoyed our staynice breakfastnext morningfriendly hostsovernight staybontebok national parkstayed longermuseummountains
Reviewed August 4, 2017

My parent's and I booked a family suite for 1 night and were quoted a good rate. When we arrived we discovered we were upgraded to 2 luxurious double rooms. What a lovely surprise. The rooms are beautifully decorated, have comfy beds and lovely pure cotton linen. Each room had an electric heater which we switched on immediately, as the weather was icy cold. On arrival we were all offered tea & coffee and made to feel right at home. The breakfast the next morning was delicious and generous while we received a friendly visit & a chat by Helpi, the owner. The special rate of R383 per person was unbelieveable value for money. As they are doing renovations and building on a few extra rooms I'm sure the special rate cannot be expected under 'normal' conditions, but the special discount was much appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Property was lovely and the staff was very sweet and accommodating. The owner was wonderful and friendly; she made me feel like an old friend. The bed was great, which we really needed by this point in our trip. One of our best stays!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2017

We recieved a warm welkom with an umbrella for the rain. The room was great, the staff was sweet but the owner was less friendly, our dougther was there a bit earlier and had the same experience, to bad for such a fine place. And it woult have been nice of there are international contacts in the wall

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Upon arrival I parked my car in the road outside the premises. As I got out of my car I was approached by a "waiter looking" person telling me I could not park there as it was in front of the restaurant. I told him that I was checking in (at 2.45pm) and would have to leave again within 10 minutes and who was in the restaurant at that time of day??? I didn't move my car. I then went in search of the reception office...........not easy to find from the street. LOUNGE has a sign and "5" has a sign easily seen from the road but the small reception sign hangs at 90 deg to the road so cannot be seen. Eventually, I was coldly greeted by a tall German gentleman who introduced himself to me. When I pointed out the car parking and reception sign incidents he shrugged his shoulders and appeared unconcerned. I stayed for 3 nights and soon found out that the 2 Zimbabwean staff in the kitchen area are totally submissive to this man and this all results in "machine-like" people (boss included) with no warmth exhibited towards the guests. The room was clean and tidy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Wonderful stay, staff were excellent, peaceful, would definitely, stay at Roosje van de Kaap again .
Grounds were neat and tidy, breakfast adequate. the silence allows you to have good restful sleep.
Well done.