“Meh.. but good wings on a Saturday night.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Took FOREVER for staff to ask if we needed anything. Finally ordered, Garlic Wings were GREAT! So great, we decided to get take-out on a Wednesday night after that. TERRIBLE. Sauce was completely different and not at all fresh. Normal bar food. I have had worse. I have had better.

Date of visit: August 2014

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Having eaten at Cap'ns Corner in the past, and being satisfied with the food and service, we decided to go for a Tuesday nite dinner with friends. The restaurant area was virtually empty, while the bar had a few customers. We sat at a table and waited for acknowledgment...even just a wave would have worked. I saw waitresses look over toward us but did nothing. After about 10 minutes...we left. No one even tried to see what the problem was...guess they don't care. Other neighbors had gone there a while ago and were very disappointed with the food and service. But, we thought we'd try it ourselves, thinking maybe they had a bad day...but, I guess things haven't changed. We went to GiaNina's, down the block, and had a great meal and wonderful service!!

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The captains corner is a great place for fun. Has great food and drinks. I live in Florida and every time I come home to visit me and my family go here for a fun filled night. I get to see a lot of locals I haven't seen in a while and meet new faces. An all around great atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Typical bar food, nothing out of the ordinary, which is okay and expected. Sometimes the foods cooked well and sometimes it's not. Sodas are expensive along with select foods. Overall atmosphere is trashy, not the best people. Bartenders are great and really get to know you and what you drink. Only sat at the tables once but waitress seemed nice. What I could do without was the manager screaming at the end of the night. This place is okay.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

the service here is the pits and the baby back ribs were nasty mystery meat. avoid this place like the plague. this place is in a strip mall that is falling down the place is not great at as well run run like Forrest Gump I keep going I would not heat hair it was a free meal for last place on earth

Date of visit: April 2013