“AMAZING VILLA! Best holiday ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
benkarter
London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING VILLA! Best holiday ever”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We were 7 couples staying here for a week and were blown away by the level of service and overall value. Superb location, superb villa, tasty breakfasts, cool pool ad pool area with large gazebo. Hery the manager was very helpful in arrangng some tours and isaldn trips for some of the group. We had a large car and driver who worked extra hours for a small price which was soooo useful when visiting various restaurants in the evening in different parts of Bali. We had dinner in the villa 2 nights and celebratd a birthday, the staff couldn’t have been more magnificent and helpful. Craig provided a complimentary birthday cake, which was a nice touch too. I highly recommend this villa for large groups.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Anjli K
“Book if you want to ruin your holiday....”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Craig no where in the world anyone would need to wait for 24hrs for the Air Conditioner to be working when one is paying a high price for the property which you claim to be a 5* property!!!!!!

We used to leave after breakfast n be back late night when no staff was on duty !! so your staff being treated like slaves is a freaking JOKE & in very bad taste....

Anyone booking the villa please be prepared to face a badly managed property & a person who is not willing to take criticism in the right spirit & rectify his mistakes but will do the opposite !!! It's like banging your head against a stone wall !!

We were given a late check out at the time of booking which at the last minute was withdrawn by our friend CRAIG & for a few hrs we were moved to another villa as we had a flight back in the evening .,.,,

"You ruined Sonia's 50th celebrations as she was always on the phone struggling with you & your staff to have basics in order like AC's & Hot water in the bath for us,"

Bali is beautiful & amazing people we had a great time BUT for Craig's lack of hospitality at his so called 5* Jasmine Estate!!!

Will definitely visit n recommend BALI for sure ...

STAY AWAY FROM JASMINE ESTATE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR HOLIDAY !!!

Anjli Kapur

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 May 2017
It is extremely disappointing that you are part of the orchestrated campaign against my lovely staff and one of my properties. I’ll post part of my original reply below to your friend’s so called review and leave it at that. I will also leave it for other people to read the 800+ reviews on both TripAdvisor and many other sales platforms across all my 14 villas in Bali to make up their own minds. The vast, vast majority of these reviews are excellent and only say really positive things about my villas, lovely Balinese staff as well as myself.

"Thank you for your review. I do welcome constructive and honest feedback from guests on how we can improve the villa product and service experience of our guests. In this instance, I have to take issue with your comments and, more importantly, your treatment of my lovely Balinese staff whom you treated so badly during your stay. One of my staff suggested that you treated them like animals and slaves, this is totally unacceptable. I have to take issue with most your comments which are simply not true. It may be related to the fact that you were demanding a large and unreasonable refund due to a single issue of the AC which was fixed within 24 hours as I had to ask my engineer to buy a new AC and install it which he did.
I offered you a free Indonesian dinner and refund of 1 night’s accommodation. I also waived the fee for your early check in and I believe these were reasonable gestures on my part for 1 single issue.
The driver was at your service and available during the agreed hours. The fact that you asked him to work overtime several times and then didn’t pay him the agreed fee at the end of your stay was extremely rude and unacceptable. I have since paid the driver what you owed him.
As you will be aware, there is a hairdryer in each bathroom and 7 in total, again, another lie. I would strongly recommend potential clients of my villas reading this to read the vast majority of 100s of excellent and very positive reviews across my villas from guests who have left honest feedback as opposed to this one where the guest threatened a negative review if not refunded and has told a number of lies."
BakerS198...
london
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We just stayed here with large family group and friends. Have to say what an enjoyable time we all had. Everything went smoothly from booking to airport pick ups, breakfast food was delicious, chef and villa staff were delightful and provided amazing service. We were a large group of 14 so the 7 bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms were perfect. Special thanks to the driver Kadek who was wonderful and couldn’t do enough for all of us. All in all, a great experience and it was also great value given all that was included in the rate. I highly recommend it!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 May 2017
Hi Susan
Thank you for booking your holiday at my Jasmina Estate and for taking the time to leave a review. The staff loved looking after you all and I'm so glad you really enjoyed the villa estate and all that it has to offer. Yes, we've had many large family groups stay here with great success! I've passed your lovely comments and feedback onto my staff.
I look forward to welcoming you to Bali again in the future.
Regards
Craig
jansankha...
New Delhi, India
“Dissapointment.”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

It is very sad that we had to phase sO much problem during r stay. All OF us were looking for a great break. But. We landed up in a total mess The 50 th birthday celebration turned out to be more of a maintainance trip. U all can see the proof. HOW the villa was looking. Cld not blv that after seeing the pics on the net the true pics were like this. Acs wernt working. No hot water in few bathrooms took them 3 days so r 50% of r stay was in mess getting things repaired. And was offered free dinner to compensate the mess Pls check before booking u wlii ruin yr trip n waste yr money. Good luck to other guests .................FROM POOJA KHANNA. NEW DELHI. INDIA.

Anya778
Seattle, Washington
“May 2017”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I was a guest at the villa for my sisters 50th birthday. There were things that could have been done differently to make it a better experience for us all who had travelled across the globe to be in Bali.
There was no hair dryer, only 1 in a 7 bedroom villa which was to be shared by 7 girls
The driver in one of the days left us waiting on the street for 30 minutes before he got to us, saying he's driving down while all the while he was still at the villa hanging out there. The villa was a 7 mins walk and finally we walked back to it instead of getting picked up and found that the driver was just leaving.
A/c was not working in the main area and one if the rooms.
For my sister who was hosting her family and friends, it was a damper on her vacation as she continuously had to push for getting things fixed.
I would not rent this villa again.

sunitatan...
Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible management and false promises.”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

It's very sad that how this owner ruined our friends 50 th celebration. All that he is saying is a big lie. We were 7 of us and all of us can't be lying. No one treated your staff badly as we are aware that it's not their fault if things are not delivered as promised. Yes, she is completely right about everything.
The drivers he provided were so unprofessional and had no clue where to go in Bali. If we are new to the area we are depending upon the drivers to take us to famous places. His driver wasted an entire day of ours taking us to wrong areas in Ubud.
It's sad that by giving a petty refund or offering a dinner free you think that one can forget and move on specially if it was a special occasion!
Would never ever recommend this place to anybody. Book at your own risk or take our review seriously!
Suni Tandon

soniagidw...
Dubai
“run down villa”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This villa looks just like it is in the pictures but it run down! we stayed here for 6 nights and there was no ac in one bedroom and the living area for 3 days and no hot water in the main villa to take a bath! ( owner said ac can break down any time ... but does it take 3 days to fix!!!!)we were 7 ladies and i was hosting my 50th but all I did was get things fixed! the toilet was backed up the last two days! there were rat droppings in the kitchen cabinets! the driver kept us waiting on the road for half an hour while he just sat in the villa and kept telling us that he was on his way only for us to walk back and find him still there! If you want sausage instead of bacon or onion in your egg you have to pay for it! There is one hairdryer for 7 bedrooms! the host boasts of getting a certificate of excellence from trip advisor !!! I think he needs a certificate for how to ruin a holiday!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 May 2017
Thank you for your review. I do welcome constructive and honest feedback from guests on how we can improve the villa product and service experience of our guests. In this instance, I have to take issue with most of your comments and, more importantly, your treatment of my lovely Balinese staff whom you treated so badly during your stay. One of my staff suggested that you treated them like animals and slaves, this is totally unacceptable.
I have to take issue with most your comments which are simply not true. It may be related to the fact that you were demanding a large refund due to an issue of the AC which was fixed within 24 hours as I had to ask my engineer to buy a new AC and install it which I did. AC units can and do break but I fixed this in good time. For the other AC, as you are well aware, one of your group had changed the settings via the AC remote control and our staff fixed this for you right away.
How can you say it’s run down when the majority of the villa has just been newly renovated?
There were no issues with the toilet and it is totally untrue to suggest problems with the kitchen hygiene. There were no droppings and we even had this all checked by pest control, there is no problem at all.
For breakfasts, guests can have a variety of ingredients in their omelettes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing