“Great villa, passable location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brendan W
Noosaville, Australia
“Only stay here if you like rats and smell of sewerage and noise”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Villa is run down and not what is presented online..location is good but that is the only positive.
We had to move as was bitten on ear by rat and continual sewerage smell.
Do yourself a favour and book elsewhere.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Aug 2014
Dear Brendan,
As you know, we take special pride in the absolute cleanliness of our villas. The rat issue was a shock to you and surprised us also – it was an anomaly that was very swiftly dealt with. This has never happened before in 24 months of operation, and we do not expect this to happen again!
We have immediately taken steps to remedy the sulphur smell from the bore water by way of an improved filter. We choose bore water as an environmentally friendly option. For that we apologise. I confirm that there is not, nor has there ever been, any sewerage issues at Villa Saudara.
While we had a varied degree of immediate control over the issues you experienced, it was absolutely our responsibility to find you a suitable solution, which we did without a moment’s hesitation. You wrote: “We had to move” – the truth is we pro-actively moved you at the earliest possible opportunity to a larger villa which represented a significant upgrade: property three times the size, pool twice the size, double the number of bedrooms, more staff. We ensured that you had the same driver for a seamless transfer. My staff and I did all we could to compensate for the unfortunate events you experienced.
We provided this remedy efficiently, professionally and courteously. I am afraid I cannot say the same for you. You accepted this with total lack of grace which only reflected badly on you personally. Your behaviour towards our staff was simply appalling. You wrote this review at the height of your tantrum. I understand that the wildlife issue was extremely annoying. I also understand that you are a highly strung professional in need of a break, and you are clearly affected by the stress of the constant presence of your toddlers on your vacation, without your work as a respite. Nonetheless, your attitude during this episode was supremely ungracious and ill-tempered.
You wrote this critical review in the comfort of a superb four bedroom villa to which we upgraded you for the remaining three quarters of your stay. In your review you make no mention of the fact that we provided this substantial compensation. That in itself is rather rude. (Despite this, we were committed to serving you warmly and professionally to the end of your stay.) And to put your review in context, our staff unfortunately witnessed the heated conversation shortly before you wrote it - I am sure your resulting state of mind did us no favours. Our staff were privy to numerous embarrassingly disrespectful and rather shocking exchanges between you and your young children. We at Villa Saudara and the upgrade villa are clearly not the only ones who feel the wrath of your disgusting temper.
We exchanged a total of 59 emails with you prior to arrival to perfectly plan, execute and finalise every aspect of you stay as per your detailed instruction. (Five of these emails were in regard to the exact brand of nappies we would purchase for you – just to highlight the level of detail we are happy to go to for you.). During the reservation process your wife wrote to us: “Your customer services are remarkable!” You have chosen to make absolutely no mention of any positives. Frankly, it makes no sense to us. I find your low-level feedback regretful, not to mention unfair.
This was the first and only event of this type at Villa Saudara and unfortunately it was during your stay. I dispute your assertion that this issue was in any way linked to hygiene at the villa. The standard of cleanliness at Villa Saudara is excellent, a fact to which past guests will attest and which I myself can verify, having overseen the thorough deep cleaning one week prior to your arrival. Given the nature of the issue, plus the fact that our clear instructions to put all consumables in the fridge were ignored, this reaction is also unfair.
Brendan your knee-jerk response in the form of this one-eyed review shows a complete lack of recognition for our efforts. After directly telling our staff they are “idiots” and using an array of other expletives towards them and myself, you have the dubious honour of being the rudest guest we have ever hosted. I have an inkling that to some degree we are the scapegoat in a marital warzone – however this is no excuse for your abysmal behaviour. Despite all our endeavours and a huge body of emails, AND the fact that on check-out – by your wife’s own admission to our staff – you had a “great time” staying with us we can only conclude that, after dealing with over 1,000 groups of fantastic guests, Brendan W is the one guest who will remain in our memories for all the wrong reasons.
Josh M
“Great villa, passable location”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great villa to stay in with friendly housekeeping and driver staff. Pool was a great. Downsides had nothing to do with villa - a nearby stinking pond , aggressive touts, brown beach and it wasn't hard to find meals at Perth prices.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The villa
Liked least: The stench
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
cmmccomb
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Location!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I cannot fault the location of this lovely villa, perfect location and very quiet. The only thing I would say is that only the main bedroom have bathrooms while the small bedroom must share with one of the main bedrooms, that's the only drawback. Other than that great location and staff.

Highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Only 2 bathrooms
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Western Australia
Reviewed May 1, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Melbourne
Reviewed March 21, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing