“Interesting”

Clean Canteen
Ranked #18 of 649 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Dined here using a voucher from Bali bible

Clean and refreshing atmosphere with good service
Food selection is good and quality of food is also good
Using the voucher it was exceptional value however if paying the full price then a touch on the high side
Overall a good experience

Date of visit: November 2018
_zdenc2018, General Manager at Clean Canteen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear DavidvPerth,
Thanks a lot for visiting Clean Canteen and taking your time to review us on TripAdvisor. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner and I forwarded your compliments regarding the service to our staff.
I remember your visit, we had a short chat and we do apologize if you didn’t feel the price of our products was justified. However, we are using high quality ingredients, our fruits and vegetables are pesticide free and organic, our chicken is antibiotic free and hormone free, same goes for the beef which is also Australian grass-fed.
I wish you a great time in Bali and hope to welcome you back to improve your experience maybe with other dishes :)
Kind regards,
Ozden

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Had a pitstop during a walk through Seminyak. The name sounds appealing but the food was mediocre. The service was extremely slow even though there were only 2 tables occupied.
Still waiting for my frappe

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I have walked past this cafe so many times & never noticed it & I am so glad I stopped by. I ordered the veggie wrap which included felafel, lettuce, cabbage, hummus and it was delicious. I also had a glass of their homemade ginger beer which was extremely refreshing. The place was light & airy, the staff friendly & knowledgeable & all of the meals I saw come out of the kitchen looked super fresh.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

They serve organic vegetables and meats free from hormone injections. Our order took some time so be prepared to wait. Food was not particularly fabulous despite the price. Expected more since they were relatively expensive.

Dear audreyaw,
Thanks a lot for visiting Clean Canteen and completing a review on TripAdvisor. We’re really disappointed to hear about your experience at our Restaurant, but we’re still happy to see that you acknowledge our high quality ingredients. We apologize if you didn’t feel the price of our products was justified. Compared to other restaurants in Seminyak our pricing is at the same average, even below average if you consider the high quality ingredients.
We hope you had a great time in Bali.
Kind regards
Ozden

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here a couple of times during our trip for a refreshing drink, coffee and ice creams! Good variety on the menu food and drink wise. Nice air conditioned atmosphere.