4,054 results
All reviews woo bar starfish bloo w retreat ocean facing room star fish bloo bose sound system garden view potato head pool villa amazing hotel rain shower our honeymoon watch the sunset day bed pool side woobar dino
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Hotel by a public beach, within walking distance to shopping, 2 minute walk to Biku & Sarong Restaurants, taxi are in abundance. Checkin was fast and efficient, can't remember her name ( she's from Jakarta and the other gentleman can't remember his name). The bell staff particularly Mr.. Tommy who throughout my stay never passed me without saying hello, or making sure I was enjoying my stay and whenever I needed directions to head out, he was eager and excited even giving recommendations as to where to go. The Concierge * can't remember his name was able to add 2 more guest to my reservations at Sarong at the last minute when i wasn't able to do so on my own. Overall great stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want a trendy hotel stay, this is the place for you. The open air lobby is a great place to sit, and enjoy views and a nice breeze. The restaurants were pretty good. Breakfast options were alright. The room was amazing! The big fluffy cloud-like bed made it difficult to get up in the mornings. The pool, and spa are open 24 hours a day!! That was my favorite part. Woobar is a great place to watch sunsets, and we had 2 for 1 drinks with a free pizza every day we were there right around 5 pm! I would recommend this if you're into the W brand, it certainly doesn't fall short compared to other W hotels I've stayed in around the world!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at the W Hotel! We have never experienced a friendlier staff in any other place of the world! The pool area looks magical, the breakfast is amazing and the design of the hotel is spectacular! We loved how the W just made everything a little extra and more special. We will definitely come back!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing atmosphere, great restaurants offering a variety of delicious food at very good prices, very helpful, friendly, hospitable staff and great service. Dharma is the best! Always helpful and so friendly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted to review the place the moment we entered the room but glad i waited until breakfast, we literally had a feast and were treated like kings!
The room had all the amenities one can think of and more. The sliding sunroof and all glass bathroom was an additinal bonus.
We loved how they treated the guests. They have an excellent team of staff and the place is spick and span!
The bar is a good place to chill with a great selection of cocktails and sheesha. To top it off we found the place quite affordable for binge drinking. For a place that good the food still has some room for improvement.
Poolside is the area you want to be in with a lot of people hanging out. With such a great crowd we wish there could be some activities going on.
Overall its an excellent place to be in and I recommend stay atleast once if you are coming to bali.