We recently stayed in the Bail Yarravillas for 13 days with our 2 children (& another family of 4) and we WILL be back. Being our first time to Bali, we thought that staying in a resort would be the only choice. We are so happy we chose the Bali Yarravillas (upon recommendation from another family member). It was just perfect for us. No fighting over pool lounges, no other rowdy patrons, it was quiet & just like home. Our 2 bedroom villa was amazing, super modern, huge rooms, comfy beds, spacious living & dining area and kitchen facilities (which we only used for breakfast). The grounds are immaculately kept along with the pool area. All the staff were so friendly and helpful. They bent over backwards to assist us where ever possible. Turning down our beds every evening was a highlight for me.
The location is fantastic with restaurants, cafes, supermarket, chemist, money changer & ATM all close by.
Thank you to John & all the staff, our Bali experience was much much more than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Affordable Luxury in Bali. Situated in Fashionable Seminyak we are located within an easy stroll to the beach and the many wonderful restaurants near by. Sun filled and contemporary designed we offer 2 two bedroom and 2 one bedroom self contained apartments and 2 Hotel style rooms with ensuites. A 14 metre pool is the centre piece of the oasis Ours is a Boutique Resort that is ideal for couples or groups up to 17 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Bali Yarravillas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Yarravillas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Yarravillas Seminyak