All reviews spacious villa stayed here for nights beach club defect taxi heaps
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Sooo dirty! Do not believe pictures!
Everything broken inside room!
Breakfast is small and only ala carte!
Mold on the wall and inside fridge! I pay 550 usd im sure u cant find better in Bali. Staff cant speak english.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I made a booking to stay in 17th February 2018 and canceled my stay on the same day, because the hotel was so bad, very poor, not helpful staffs.
The furniture needs to be fixed > rusty fridge, door that cannot be closed, unclean pool, so many bad things in this hotel, very contradictory with the photos.
I warned you DONT be fooled by the photos, when you see the room for yourself, you will be so disappointed. Worst hotel I ever been, and thank God because of Agoda's help, I could cancel and get full refund. I don't ever want to come to this hotel again and definitely would not recommend it to anyone.
They need to do a massive renovation.

Room tip: do not stay!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank viennac1013
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. Staff was friendly and apology for their missed pick up at airport.
Villa was big and a bit far from town.
Quite place and peaceful.
Villa was a bit dirty especially the pool. Few defects in the room and no water as well.
Overall comfortable villa and suitable for couple who need quite place.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

If only I had read reviews before booking and paying to stay here. We arrived all excited on a family holiday to stay at what we thought (and was advertised) as a four star villa, in reality was a complete dump. As soon as we walked into the villa there was a stench which we realised came from the green pool with bits of rubbish floating on top and hair. No filters on. The man knew that it was green as straight away says he’ll get someone in to clean it. That was just the beginning. Mould all around the edge of the pool, broken boards with rust and rusty nails exposed, mould throughout the villa, leaking taps, bench tops not wiped, gardens smelling and unkept, staff not in uniforms and a spider in our child’s bed. When we went to complain at the front desk within 10 minutes of walking in, the guy did not seem one bit surprised and reading other reviews I can see he would be used to it. We were there a total of 15 minutes. The place needs to be knocked down and gutted out. A complete dump! I am currently trying to get back the $1000 that we paid in a full refund but I can’t see it happening. It’s almost like a scam, we pay upfront, turn up, can’t stay there and so we leave but they still make money off you anyway by not giving back a refund. Don’t waste your money, time and don’t let this place ruin your holiday. Ended up at the white rose, beautiful place, even took pity on our situation and upgraded our room.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LizzieWalks
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Booked in on the 30th of decemeber - Checked out 1 hour later. The place is absolutely disgusting. The worst hotel i have ever set foot in. Filthy and falling apart. Dangerous due to rotting boards around the pool. The whole place had mould. Im not even sure if they give them a proper clean between guests. Pool dirty, tap dripping, aircon not working, pillows torn and filthy. If i could give them a negative star rating i would. And to have to pay $460 cancellation fee - which was actually a bargain just to get out of the place. We moved into the Bandha hotel and suites for a cheaper price and it was absolutely fantastic.

Room tip: Do not stay here under any circumstance.
Date of stay: December 2017