I have stayed at the Ivory on numerous occasions, alone and with family and friends. Every stay has more than meet my expectations of comfortable accommodation. Every basic amenity is catered for and the staff are very willing to assist with any request, staff are also very polite,congenial and friendly. The location is ideal as you are just that short taxi ride from fabulous restaurants and retail stores, but out of the hustle and bustle of Seminyak, although Petitenget is getting busier with every visit, it certainly is now the place to eat, drink shop & stay!
The pool is very clean, sun-lounges comfy, wifi connection is excellent, bed very comfy, security very good, not much else I could want or ask for. The Ivory is a small boutique hotel, if you like a swim up bar and lots of interaction of a resort and beach side this may not be the place for you, however for me well I have found my new home away from home in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali