“Consistently good”
Review of Amo Spa

Amo Spa
Ranked #10 of 122 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I go to Amo mostly for the manis and pedis (they have great magazine selection) and the reflexology. There is a fairly new, dark reflexology room with incredibly comfortable chairs. The one time I went for full body massage, the room was a bit too cold for my liking, but I'm down to try again.

T S, Communications Specialist at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

We value your input about the massage room temperature and want to assure you that Amo staff are more than happy to adjust room temperature at your request. We look forward to giving you a better massage experience on your next visit.

Thank you for noticing the consistency of our services at Amo Spa and for noticing the extras like our magazines and comfy chairs. We work fanatically to keep that consistency and really appreciate that you took to the time to tell us about it on TripAdvisor.

Thanks so much for your positive review

There are newer reviews for Amo Spa

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Outstanding care and service! we both had manicures and pedicures with three experienced salon stafff attending to our every need. You can even have your hair done at the same time. Keep an eye out for the Celebrities who frequent this one! Includes tea and honey banana chips!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the full Amo experience and found it outstanding.

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic comments, we really appreciate this and can't express this enough.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I would come back at least to meet the owner once again! Gorgeous Navia is a real sweetheart and true beauty, really. When you see her you immedeatly trust her spa.
I go to Amo for funky nail colours - they have hip shades of blue, mint, lavender, etc. Great choice of red, deep red and fucsia as well. I love it when one therapist is massaging my scalp with noirishing mask and another is polishing my toes. And the pile of fresh glossy magazines on my knees! My treasure hideaway!

T S, Communications Specialist at Amo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

Navia was covered in her 4 yr old daughter's finger paints, doing her multitude of Amo Spa responsibilities and running around organizing a lunar ceremony for Amo staff, hot, sweaty, with hair wisps all over when she saw this review. She was really appreciative to have been caught in her more collected moments and thanks you for this stunning compliment!

Thanks also for mentioning the large nail color selection, magazine selection and the luxury of getting multiple treatments at once. You really hit the nail on the head with what the Amo Spa experience is and we thank you deeply for your glowing review on TripAdvisor.

Please say Hi next time you are in Amo Spa and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Went to Amo Spa in Feb with my 2 sisters and my boyfriend for some treatments. We were all very impressed with the service that we received. Next time I'm in Bali I'll definitely be back. The prices are very reasonable, and I don't mind paying a little extra for a nicer looking spa.

1  Thank imiuyou

We at Amo Spa thank you for coming in and bringing your family and boyfriend. We work hard at fostering a family atmosphere while providing the best treatments at the best price point and we are delighted to provide it constantly to our savvy guests like you and your family.

Thank you so much for the high marks on the services you received and for taking the time to write about them on TripAdvisor! We are very much looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

This was the first mani-pedi place that I had been to in Bali that had western style manicuring and pedicures. I was impressed with the selection and quality of the nail polish, the individual spa style mani-pedi stations, and the attention to comfort.
I loved the comfortable robe I received and the nice shower upstairs.

I would recommend this place if you really want to pamper yourself.

1  Thank celestek_12

Thank you so much for your high compliments and recommendation. From your comments it is evident that you are used to a higher standard and we are pleased as punch that you noticed a quality difference with the service of Amo Spa. You are the kind of guest Amo Spa had in mind when developing the treatments and selecting product available at Amo Spa.

Thanks again for your time in writing this astute review.