“Awesome Day tour”
Review of Bali Bliss Tour

Bali Bliss Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Bliss Tours, provide scenic tours to such places as Tanah Lot Temple, Besakih Temple, other Bali Temple Tours, Kintamani Volcano, Bedugul or perhaps you would like to experience a shopping tour to wonderful places such as the village of Tohpati , Celuk, Mas and Ubud.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Gede was our guide and driver for the day. He was very helpful and lively. We went on a day tour which included Trek to mt batur and hot springs and rice field trip. Every place was amazing especially the sunrise from mt batur. Absolutely beautiful. A must go. And Gede was also very punctual with his timings.

All reviews
"private driver"
"his team"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Loved every moment of this trip, such a beautiful day out. The planning of the tour was incredible I can thank Gede enough the service provided is the best I have received.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I travelled with my parents to Bali for the first time and Bali Bliss was the best choice I could have made. Gede is an amazing person- perfect to get to know the Balinese culture and have a comfortable travel. He was prompt with options and responses to all our needs and was very patient in answering our million questions about the things we saw. He chose the best spots despite the teeming tourists for viewing great sunsets and helped us get street food- which I must say was quite delicious. Very professional, friendly and kind hearted. I would recommend Bali bliss without doubts!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

For me it was the first time in Bali this month. My friend and i booked the 7 days roundtrip. We enjoyed it very much. We had a lovely tourguide, Komang Gunawan. He did a perfect job, he learned us a lot about Bali and he was very caring too.
Also the hotels were very good. As well as the communication before this trip was very good. All went by email.
I definitely would like to recommand Bali Bliss to everyone who will come to Bali.

2  Thank wverhoeven10
See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up by our driver and we spoke about where we wanted to go today.

I picked the rice terraces and that’s all I knew. We found that it’s a 3 hour drive there and it was an interesting drive through business areas then suburban and finally farm land.

Our driver gave us details as we went l, boring but useful stuff about Bali life.

The terraces are impressive and perfectly shaped with great water infrastructure. Sorry I’m a banker who knows about rice.

We had lunch in a restaurant overlooking the rice terraces and took the visa in.

Funny enough it took 2 hrs to get back due to better traffic.

Recommended