All reviews potato head bedroom villa private pool walking distance small resort three bedroom hot water seminyak square light sleeper motel mexicola main pool free upgrade boutique hotel sea circus included breakfast we loved our stay every morning
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for just over ten days while we traveled round Bali lovely villa! Rooms were a great size with a huge bathroom and bathtub which was on point. The hotel staff were amazing really friendly helping you whenever they could weather that’s ordering food for you late at night or just General directions they were always willing to help. Food at the villa was lovely across the menu and actually really well priced compared to the rest of seminyak. All in all I loved my stay here pool was great not always directly in the sun but it doesn’t matter. Only point I could fault it was the noise sometimes from across the street but you have to remember you’re in seminyak. Thanks for a great stay Ryan and Lez x

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights on my own and loved it. The first room they put me in was a bit noisy because of the bar across the street. They immediately moved me to an upgraded room!

The rooms are very spacious (I did a cartwheel in my room), get great light coming in from outside, modern, huge bathtubs, high ceilings, good AC, and nice hot showers.

The staff are extremely friendly and very accommodating. They also took note of my birthday and surprised me with a song and cake!

During my second to last night, water starting dripping from the ceiling. It didn’t bother me much, but they wanted to fix it and needed me to move to another room. They upgraded me to a villa with my own private pool! It was amazing!

It’s located about a 3 minute walk to the beach entrance, Motel Mexicola, Sea Circus, Lucciola, Body Works, and few other great places. It’s about a 15-20 walk to Seminyak Square. Easy to get around without a taxi.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Siobhan_China
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

The dipan resort is a nice, clean, small hotel with a good location in Seminyak. The rooms are beautiful and we really enjoyed staying here. It’s centrally located with walking distance to eat street and Potato Head Beach Club. Although the hotel is quite small and not the best place to gang around the small pool area as the sun doesn’t reach it. The breakfast was okay. The staff was very friendly and the price is fair. If this is what you’re after, we would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Very Nice Resort. I stayed at one of their villas with private pool. They have a public pool for all visitors and the highlight of the the resort is their pool area. Very unique and lovely space. They staff were very helpful.

We left early morning for Gili Islands and we didn't even ask but they packed our breakfast for the journey.

Highly recommend this resort!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in one of the suites at the Dipan. The rooms are huge and nicely decorated. Huge bathrooms as well
The pool is great, relaxing waterfalls and places to lie out and the whole area looks amazing
The staff are so friendly and helpful and a real pleasure to ask anything from them
The position of the hotel is good for restaurants and the beach. Both an easy walk
If I had any criticism at all it would be the proximity of the club to the front of the hotel. I mentioned the noise from it and I was immediately moved to another side of the resort so I was totally satisfied!
Thanks again for a great stay!

Date of stay: November 2017