Had a very nice four nights here, the private pool was fantastic and probably the best feature of this property. Breakfasts in Prana were good, they make a great cappuccino as well. Service is always polite and friendly, we felt safe with the security guards who were helpful and friendly too. Would recommend the Prana Spa and Chill Reflexology but some of the services are not exactly cheap even after 50% discount. The treatments were a little inconsistent, at times fantastic but at times it fell short. One therapist displayed flu symptoms throughout the treatment and this was not ideal. Had two massages at Prana, one was up the with the best I've ever had and one was quite ordinary. Another highlight was the in-villa BBQ and should be tried once. Reasonably located in Seminyak, not too far from anywhere, taxis out front all the time. As is the Bali Deli which looks like a great little spot for quality supplies. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly known as The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa. Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Impiana Private Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Bali
- Impiana Private Villas Seminyak Bali