I can't fault the Villas themselves, but I found the whole set up a bit strange - the beach being 15 mins away, no communal areas (pool or restaurant - the restaurant being located in another part of the complex), though of course you have your own pool in the Villa and the room service is truly excellent. I just stayed the one night, I think I may have got bored if I had stayed a little longer. Also, for sun worshippers, our Villa only had the sun for a few hours in the morning which was certainly a dissapointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Otel, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak