“AMAZING BALI TOUR! ”
Review of Galih Bali Tour

Galih Bali Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Start from 400.000 Rupiah / day , we provide you a tailored Bali private tour , airport and hotel transfer , activity and adventure tour service at the very reasonable price and also we would be glad to help you to organize your day trip based on your interest . My name is Made Adayasa or just call me Made ( Pronounced Mardey ) , I am a Balinese person who was born and grown up in Bali . With my best team driver cum guide , we will make your holiday everyday as a memorable day in our beautiful island .
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun in Bali. The tour was perfect and the tour guide DEDIK was very kind and accomodating. Words are not enough to describe how amazing our tour was. Thanks to you sir Dedik

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

in 8 reviews
"tanah lot temple"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide, DEDIK is the best! Very friendly, talkative and patient (bec we are crazy girls) hahahah! He knows so much about his country and city, has a lot of experience that’s why we enjoyed talking to him. Never a dull moment with DEDIK! Highly recommended
Overall, the trip is 110% EXCELLENT! A very organized and informative tour

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Driver and tour guide was very nice and gentle. I traveled with my 8 months baby and my wife. They almost completed our full tour plan. But I hope when I will again come at that time they will much more helpful from their previous plan.

Mamun

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

It was indeed a great experience with Wayan our driver. It turned out that he's also a Tourist graduate. :)

See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Bali is blessed with wonderful sights to see, not to mention the best sunsets and the culture.

If not for our driver, tour guide, photographer and new friend, Ketut Adi. Our trip would not have been as memorable. He has made an effort to explain to us the culture and traditions of Balinese people. That way we have taken home not only photos, but deep knowledge and understanding of Bali.

We definitely recommend Adi and the services of Galih Bali tour. We will surely comeback. See you again Adi!