“Learning to surf!”
Review of GO Surf Bali

GO Surf Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Surf Bali is Balinese owned and operated surfing class, located on the famous Padma beach Legian. We offer to teach Beginner, Intermediate, Advance surf Lessons with our professional and qualified surf instructors. But we also offer Board rentals and Surf Trips around the best Bali surf spots for the best experience possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Desu and his team are fantastic people! They know how to manage their business really well and their surfing teaching skills are superb! I’ve had surf lessons in other parts of the globe; however, Desu managed to get me up on the board and enjoy surfing in Bali for a couple of days! I’m very happy to have met him as a person and as a surfing instructor! When in Canggu, use Desu to learn how to surf!

All reviews
"bali"
in 25 reviews
"canggu"

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Second year with Desu and my daughter won't be taught by anyone else. Patient, knowledgeable and great fun.

1  Thank fiona0102
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Surfing was probably the best bday gift I gave to myself ever! Learning to surf with Desu was a bingo - he is patient, thorough, cares about safety and most importantly, Desu is fun and three days learning were such an amazing experience. Not only is he a superb instructor but being a local he is your go-to person for any Balinese culture-related question :) I honestly hope to go back to Bali and resume lessons with him.

1  Thank Katarina M
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I was linked up with Desu by my best friend. Desu is funny and will definitely push you to work on the extra mile to surf better. He will also give you the right timing of the day (low tide) for beginners. I was able to stand up from day 1 and saw myself getting better every day. It's awesome to surf with Desu and will find him next time when I go back!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Desu is a true Bali surfer! Professional, full of patience and encouraging. He teaches us to embrace the ocean and just go with the waves to have fun. If you are lucky, you might even meet Desu' fellow surfing friend Boni, who was very helpful and a bloody firecracker! Definitely a must if you are thinking about giving surfing a go!