3,193 results
All reviews garden pool grand deluxe room husk restaurant direct access to the beach main pool breakfast buffet is gado gado an upgrade the general manager great resort watch the sunset egg station overlooking the beach our honeymoon relaxing holiday great pool day bed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first hotel of our trip. When my daughter and I arrived the staff couldn't do enough for us. They were so helpful and friendly. The hotel was like a palace. It was just perfect. Would definitely recommend going there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear anggriffiths1,

It is such a greatest reward for us to receive your kind words and to be a wonderful opening of your holiday. Please also allow me to express my sincerest gratitude for your recognition toward the level of service of our team and to recommend our resort.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods and if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in 2nd floor room overlooking gardens. Room was dark dated in need of revamp. Bathroom mouldy shower leaking. Mosquito stuck to wall above bed and dripping liquid on arrival and when left. Umbrellas and beds filthy and some broken. Only good thing here was gardens. Would not come back here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah B

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on your recent stay at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.

Allow me to express my sincerest apologies that your experience at our Balinese vintage property was not fully satisfying. I have well noted your comment concerning the need for the upgrade of our rooms, and I am glad to share that we are planning a renovation which hopefully will start in the nearest time.

I appreciate your constructive feedback concerning the bathroom, mosquito and pool deck. Once again, I am sorry to find out your dissatisfaction at the end of the stay and I wish I could have known earlier to make your stay more enjoyable.

On the other note, I am pleased to hear that you still enjoyed our outstanding garden offering relaxing ambiance.

I do hope the issues you faced did not tarnish your overall impression of our resort. The Royal team looks forward to welcoming you back at another occasion and on a brighter side.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came up with my two adult daughters and we stayed in a triple room. It was very comfortable, the rollaway bed was substantial and comfortable. We used the free shuttle to go up to the main shopping area.the two pools and restaurants were all very good, as was the breakfast buffet. We loved the happy hour and took the opportunity each night to relax by the beach in the comfy chairs provided, listen to the live musicians provided and watched the amazing sunsets. We had massages here that were excellent. The resort is clean, well organised with very friendly staff with ' can do ' attitude. If you want a really relaxing place to stay, you can't go past this resort. I would definitely return. Anu, the water Monitor lizard was an interesting attraction in one of the ponds.

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd floor, views over garden were lovely.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bleaty,

We much appreciate that you have taken your time to write us a review at TripAdvisor about your stay experience with us.

Such a beautiful reward to hear that our Royal Guests had a wonderful time at the Royal Beach Seminyak Bali! Your extensive description of our hotel and its facilities seems to reflect how much you enjoyed them, which makes me feel very happy.

Thank you for mentioning our friendly teams who are serving every day our guests in a Royal manner to make their stay truly Memorable.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the Island of Gods and for any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were welcomed with cold towel and delicious welcome drinks. Then we were upgraded from standard room to deluxe room for free. Thanks to the friendly staff at the reception.
Breakfast was great. With lots of selections. Kondi was very friendly and professional with his service. The pool was nice and big we didn’t tried the small pool. The concierge could have known better about the tourist attraction. We asked for the night market. He sent us somewhere with no night market.
Overall I would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear KokosnussSauer

Warmest greetings from The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali and thank you for sharing your memorable moments with us to the TripAdvisor readers.

It was a great pleasure hosting you at the Royal Beach Seminyak Bali and I am glad you had a wonderful time from the minutes we welcomed you at the resort. I am particularly pleased to receive your lavish compliment to our resort, from quality of breakfast as well as our pool facing to gorgeous Indian ocean.

Moreover, it is wonderful to read that Kondi and the whole team have been attentive and thoughtful making your overall stay Memorable.

On the other note, I would like to express my sincerest apology for the inconvenient, we are taking this feedback positively to improve our self in this part and our Front Office Manager is doing the necessary action related this point.

I hope you still keep some good memories from your holiday in the Island of Gods, and anytime you decide to be back please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com as I will be more than happy to assist.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my mum and sister for 4 nights in a triple room. We loved the 2 pools - particularly the adult pool as you could swim in the shade (the other pool seemed to be in full sun most of the day). The staff everywhere were awesome and helpful - even though the hotel was busy they'd remember what coffees we liked with breakfast each day.
Happy hour was great from 5-8 watching the sunset and all the food was excellent- at breakfast and when ordered around the pool. We used the free shuttle to and from "eat street" but you can also walk up the road to a number of restaurants if you want to explore.
I would certainly come back here again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Erica R

Dear Erica R,

It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest during these 4 nights. Thank you very much for the detailed review of your experience from the room, pools with their two different atmospheres (gorgeous pools facing the Indian Ocean and nestled in luxurious tropical gardens), foods, happy hour, shuttle service and our great location.

On top of that, I am delighted that among all the memories you have brought from The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali, our teams and their level of service and care were the highlights of your stay.

Let The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali become a place where you feel welcome at paradise island, so If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com