All reviews deluxe room potato head pool bar w hotel big room bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay air con location is great great pool balcony gym biku amo bali renovation taxi
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I chose this place for its gardens and Balinese feel and it didn’t disappoint, I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again. The pool is a refreshingly deep blue slice of heaven, pool bar is excellent for friendliness, food, drinks and atmosphere. I stayed in an non-refurbished room, which was a little run down and in need of a little tlc but did not deter from my stay, the room was large and had everything I needed, bed was comfortable and overall the cleanliness was good, great restaurants nearby and location was good, it felt safe and quiet and would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Like a lot of places in Bali, quite run-down and not quite clean enough. I found the bedroom alright, although both bedside lamps had blown, but the bathroom was very average - mouldy and in need of repair, with no wall hook for the handheld shower head (a pet peeve). The balcony doesn’t give much noise isolation so everyone walking past late at night or early in the morning wakes up a light sleeper like me.

The WiFi is TERRIBLE.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We have spent the last week here and have found this resort to be clean and tidy , staff are helpful but at times they do not understand English as it's not there first language but that's ok with us .
Rooms are a little old and could do with a update but on saying this we noted this was taking place in parts of the resort, pool is on the smaller scale for resort pools,
Would I come back again Yes we would as it's handy to all the things we like in this area of bali

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tearohapatch
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Taman Ayu has everything you need for a few days in Seminyak. Along with a gym, pool with bar, restaurant and central location, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious with all the amenities.

Room Tip: Be aware that you are in between the 2 public beach access points. It's about a 12-15 walk to either entry point.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ricogu
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We got the deluxe room. Clean comfortable and spacious. There is a good pool & best of all the hotel is a short walk to some of the best venues in Seminyak such as Potato Head, Kiln, Sarong, Merah Putih and great coffee SoulBytes, organic cafe etc. Cannot beat the price & location! Our second stay and will be back again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple