2,987 results
All reviews pool bar food truck fairy floss taco truck metal detector a pool view room kids club security check breakfast buffet eat street pool side bean bags breakfast was amazing beach club the general manager golf buggy fantastic hotel
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

It was a truly stunning hotel, with amazing service! Very central and easy to locate everything from. We had a beautiful room that over looked the pool, the restaurant food was amazing and the breakfast the best of our trip

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
CYMarriott_Seminyak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear 746trentf,

Awesome! We are glad that you had funtastic stay at Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort. Thank you for taking the time to pen down your review.

We take great pride in our central location, right in the beating heart of Seminyak that proves to be extremely convenient to our guests. I'm also glad that you loved our Deluxe Pool View room - one of our most popular room indeed. Chef Danang and his team always ensure the best quality in our food and presentation, and I’m glad that you loved them.

746trentf, we can't wait to welcoming you back at our little oasis sooner rather than later. Until then, take care!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

We loved staying here. The room was large and clean and the staff kept it that way. I did the cooking lesson they offer in the hotel. Chef Rio was an excellent teacher. He explained things really well and his "chef" shortcuts were something I will remember. Pool area is very relaxing. So much choice for breakfast and the seafood for the special bbq they offer, was extensive.

Stayed: August 2016

Dear Chris B,

It was a great delight to read such lovely review. Thank you for staying with us and for stopping by to share your experience.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our cooking class. I'm sure Chef Rio will be excited to hear your comments when I share this with him. We are also very happy to know that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet (which I think best in Bali!) and the Jimbaran Seafood BBQ.

Chris B, we look forward to welcoming you back when your next vacay brings you to Bali.

Until next time,

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I had a lovely stay here. Loved the breakfast and it all was very new and clean. The pool was lovely too. The staff were all fantastic and I really enjoyed my cappuccino just like back in Australia.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
CYMarriott_Seminyak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear Guest,

Short, but sweet! Thank you for stopping by to write us such awesome review. We are glad to note that you and your daughter had a funtastic stay at our Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort.

We really enjoy putting a great breakfast every morning. Chef Danang and his team always ensure the best quality in our food and presentation, and I’m glad that you loved them.

Many of our guests delight the refreshing pool experience accompanied with great food and beverage options. It is certainly one of the highlights our resort offers and our guests keep coming back again and again for this experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your next travels bring you to Bali. See you again!

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

beautiful and clean however the food is not up to the standard. I tried in room dining twice and food looked good but taste below average, pool bar 1st time amazing 2nd waited 30m for club sandwich and it didn't come i asked and they forgot i left

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sara R

Dear Sara R,

Warmest greetings from Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

As we take great pride on delivering extraordinary hotel experience for our guest, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your overall satisfaction. I was I was extremely disappointed you were let down during your dining experience. I have reviewed this with our food and beverage team to ensure this remains an isolated issue and is corrected moving forward.

Sara R, we would very much welcome the opportunity to welcome you back at our resort. Please contact me directly for your future stay so I can personally follow up and assist you.

cy.dpssm.exec.sec@courtyard.com

Reviewed September 5, 2016

I recently stayed at Courtyard Marriot for 10 days with my partner, mother and friend and had the most relaxing stay. The beds were like clouds to sleep on and the poolside rooms offered an amazing view. The best part about my stay was the smiling and always attentive staff from the omelette maker to the reception staff that were all amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

Darren

Room Tip: definitely get the pool side room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Darren,

We really enjoyed reading such awesome review. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m glad that you loved our rooms and had the most relaxing stay at Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort.

Our team really enjoy each and every day in taking great care of our guests. The smiles come very naturally for our team! We believe that our associates are the backbone of our property and we are more than glad that you appreciate their efforts on making your stay a comfortable one.

Darren, we can’t wait to welcome you back sooner rather than later.

Until next time,