“Excellent massages if you can see past the impersonal service”
Review of Bodyworks

Bodyworks
Ranked #33 of 140 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for over twenty years and heralded as the initiator of the Seminyak day spa model now so popular in Bali, Bodyworks' positive reputation is built on the consistent delivery of high standard massages and beauty treatments to guests that come back day after day and year after year. Bodyworks successfully blends the concept of a modern Seminyak day spa with premium customer service and traditional Indonesian healing techniques. Come and get pampered in the beautiful, relaxing atmosphere of Bodyworks!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I visited Bodyworks almost every day of my stay in Bali and can highly recommend the massages. I have been thinking of the signature massage, the Mandi Lulur, often since returning home and I would travel back to Bali just to experience it again!

The prices here are fantastic and if you look past the seemingly impersonal service, the massages are great.

1  Thank NatalieP1007
in 11 reviews
"hot stone massage"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I have been here a few times now for different treatments and always enjoyed it. The massages are wonderful pressure and i feel great after, the facials make my face feel so clean and soft and the pedicures are lovely. Yes you can find it cheaper but does the quality drop? I like it here.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Thanks for taking care of me with the deep relaxation massage (not exactly the name, but I forgot). I got free drink too and they were super tasty! Really love the decoration and the ambience. Definitely worth-it place

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We have just arrived in Bali and after checking in to our Villa we head to Bodyworks for massage, manicure and pedicure. This is the best place in Bali for all your body treatments and it id not expensive. The staff are very well trained and helpful. Do your self a favour if you are in Seminyak and visit Bodyworks.

1  Thank JonNewport
See more reviews
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I have always love going to spa retreat for myself. I am looking forward on how the ambience would look like. So madly in love how tropical the ambience of the spa.

I did a 60 mins full body massage and I got the best therapist by Ari. I am very particular on how the therapist does the draping & mostly importantly client care!she did it professionally. Other then that, the price was reasonable and I am satisfied with the treatment!