Alila Seminyak
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$264
US$211
US$660
US$494
Agoda.com
Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$39
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$82
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$457
US$429
Hotels.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$63
Agoda.com
Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$114
FourPoints.com
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$207
Agoda.com
The Trans Resort Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$140
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
1,280 results
All reviewsbeach barocean suitepotato headseasalt restaurantfamily poolmain buildinginfinity poolbeautiful hotelinsect repellentkids clubwatch the sunsetpool staffour honeymoonamazing locationspecial thanksthe general managermain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel has a outstanding location . The room is nice , especially the ocean suites . The view is magic . Service is good but need more to be excellent . But overall it is an excellent resort in Seminyak

Room Tip: Need room sound system , like Iphone doc
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 684iwanc,

Thank you for the compliments given, especially on the comfort and cleanliness of your suite.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback on the service of our team members as we are striving to improve and perfected our service. At the same time, I hope that you took many beautiful pictures during your vacation and that you will return in the near time
If there is anything I can assist you with for your coming stay, please do not hesitate to contact me as my team and I are awaiting for your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Request for Alila Ocean Suite room but it seems all booked instead so they upgrade our room to Seminyak Suite. Thank you very much, it was great experience. The room was clean, modern, tranquil and we do love the excellence view from the balcony. Also, the service is totally awesome.

1  Thank ahdadinata

Dear Ahdadinata,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. It is of our pleasure to learn that you had a fantastic stay and that you loved the serenity of our resort. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed your suite and were able to relax at the privacy of your balcony where you were able to witness the majestic Seminyak sunset. I hope that you have found us as your new “home” in Seminyak as we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Alila is a lovely resort. It is surrounded by greenery, so refreshing and beautiful. The ambiance of the hotel is so relaxing. There is always a lovely sea breeze throughout the resort. One of the biggest assets of the Alila is its staff. Everyone was so polite and helpful. They all wear big smiles. The restaurants were very nice with extensive menus and the food was delicious! We enjoyed sitting on beanbags at the Beach Bar, watching the beautiful sunsets. Our king sized bed was so comfortable as was the sofa bed. The Alila’s Location is very good. Within walking distance are shops, restaurants and Clubs. The only fault was that in our bathroom there was a sewage smell from time to time. But I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would definitely say to stay on the left side of the hotel as it is quieter I think. There is the adults only swimming pool in that area & the Sea Salt restaurant.

Dear Judyannechan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the compliments given. Rest assured that the pleasure was all ours to welcome you at our humble home and to have the opportunity to curate a memorable holiday experience for you. I hope that the warmhearted hospitality shown by our team generated fond memories as you return home and continue with your daily life.

Judyannechan, please do not hesitate to let me know when you are planning to return here and if I can be of your assistance as all of us are looking forward to crafting another memorable experience for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely love this hotel and can't wait for our next visit. Alila is just stunning in every way! Great staff and amazing facilities. An absolute gem in the heart of Seminyak.

There are 4 amazing pools to choose from each with amazing views of the ocean.It's actually hard to choose from. The pool staff are always in view and super attentive. As soon as you get close to a bed they will run to you with towels and a basket with complimentary suncream and mosquito repellant. The hotel is spread over a very large area right on the beach. Its massive but it has a cosy feeling to it as the architecture and layout is very impressive.

The rooms are fantastic. Super clean, spacious, large king sized super comfy beds and great shower/bathroom area. Not much else to say other than it ticks every box and makes for a great sleep.

One of the highlights of the hotel is the restaurant and the breakfast area. Overlooking the ocean, you have the most amazing choice of breakfast items to choose from. The breakfast area is sublime! Beyond any description. An array of items to choose from the menu made fresh by the chefs and an enormous variety of items on the buffet menu. Fresh bread, fruits, sashimi, salads, eggs in any shape or form, low carb/ low-fat options, smoothies, juices, continental or Asian - take your pick. Superb quality food and by far the best breakfast I've experienced at a hotel.

The location is superb. A short half a minute golf buggy trip from the main receiption area will take you to the front of the hotel and Petitenget street. From there you are a short walk away from many of the best bars and restaurants in Seminyak including Potatoe head, Motel Mexicola, Kudeta, Sisterfields, Bambou etc. I don't think you can get a better location than Alila. Being that its tucked away in a secluded side street off Petitenget street gives you the sense of tranquillity and relaxation.

The gym is nice and includes a good variety of equipment. I always love to have a morning workout when on holiday so this was spot on. There is also a great CrossFit gym a stone's throw away from Alila.

The staff at Alila are probably some of the best trained and helpful I have ever experienced in my life. Always willing to assist and always with a smile on their faces, no request is too small and they will (almost literally) bend over backwards to make your stay a memorable one. Absolutely deserve massive praise for their work and dedication. Management has trained them very very well and their positive attitude and vibes passed onto the guests.

We stayed at Alila for a weekend for my birthday. One to remember no doubt all thanks to the amazing hospitality from Alila. Thank you to all the staff for an amazing stay and memorable stay and we look forward to staying at this wonderful hotel again. 5 stars in every way hands down!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bobbeyv
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bobbeyv,

Thank you sincerely for the heart-warming review given. It is a humbling experience to have received these kind words that convey your satisfaction over the service rendered during your stay. Rest assured that I will pass these compliments to my team who were grateful to have the opportunity to craft your stay. I hope that the wonderful memories live vividly in your mind and bring you back to your new found home in Seminyak. Thank you once again for your genuine support and we are looking forward to future opportunity to personalize your next stay. If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best hotel i have ever stayed in bali for over 15 years go n forth to bali. My second time is even better than the first stay. Amazing service and absolute beautiful view. Cheers to Mr Pierre Lang, welldone! Thanks and we will be back.

Dear Lisalesmana2802,

Thank you for your staying again with us and for the continued support given. We are delighted to hear that it was even more memorable as your previous experience. It is also music to my ear to hear that the prompt service and the charming ocean view captivated you and your loved ones. I hope the fond memories linger in your mind and that you will return in the near future. My team and I are looking forward to crafting another wonderful experience for you.