1,773 results
All reviews beach bar deluxe ocean suite seasalt restaurant potato head sea salt family pool ocean view infinity pool main building beautiful hotel insect repellent watch the sunset kids club our honeymoon pool staff special thanks main pool
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We had there a fantastic experience from the check in time to the last minute of our stay. The food at the restaurant was delicious, served by friendly waiters/waitresses, the staff is just great, always ready to help and fullfil any of your wishes. Our huge room offered a stunning sea view and we slept hearing the sound of the waves, just magic. Thanks Alila, a truly luxurious resort in the centre of Seminyak.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Frank G,

Thank you kindly for the 5star review. I am pleased to learn that our genuine hospitality and the warm and prompt service remain of the highlight of your stay. I do hope that the cherished memories of the sights and sounds of the sea, from your spacious assigned suite, will lead you to return as we are looking forward to crafting an even more memorable experience for you. Should there be anything I can assist you with on your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

Wow. Just wow. The Alila Seminyak is the place to be if you ever decide to go to Bali. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted as if you are family. The staff is incredibly friendly and they have no issue going above and beyond to make sure you feel welcome. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony and views did not disappoint - it's exactly as they advertise in the pictures. Venturing out of the hotel is fairly easy. There are a lot of places to eat and drink nearby. Trust me when I say that the Alila Seminyak will be one of the best hotels you will ever stay at!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Emil E,

A sincere thank you for sharing your satisfaction with your new assigned undisrupted ocean-view Suite! As we strive to deliver the best service to our guest such as yourself, I am pleased to learn that the genuine hospitality and the warm and prompt service remain of the highlight of your stay, which has imprinted beautiful memories and made your stay more enjoyable.

Emil E, I hope that you brought home the beautiful ‘pictures’ to share with your family and friends as I do hope that it will constantly inspire your daily life and bring you back in the future. We are definitely looking forward to your return!

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Had a lovely 4 days here in a worderfully appointed room.. Large and very comfortable room with a super selection aof amenities. Right next to Potato Head Beach bar and Club. The food and area was really good and easy access to the beach. The beach bar was perfect place to have a cool drink and watch the sun set.
Staff were attentive and seemed happy to work there.
Only down side is they are very pushy u to upgrade you. The man made out our room was not good and when I asked him what was wrong with our room he backed down. The upgrade price worked out $50 a night more expensive than if I had just booked that room 10 minutes previous on tripadvisor. Selling was not his forte.
Otherwise a wonderful hotel and would definately return.

Room tip: Sea view is a premium but worth it.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear TravelerJon1969,

Thank you for the generous compliments of your recent stay with us.

It is indeed a joy to hear that you enjoyed your assigned spacious Suite, the facilities of the resort, our Alila Living bath amenities, as well as the great service delivered by our team member. I will definitely share your feedback with our team.

On the other hand, I regret to learn that your experience in regards to the room upgrade did not meet your expectation, I believe the discomfort you had was not the true Alila Hospitalities that we performed. Nevertheless, I highly appreciate your feedback since your satisfaction is paramount to us.

TravelerJon1969, we are looking forward to welcome you back for a more 'wonderful experience' on your next visit to our resort, Should you need any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Breakfast was not intoxicating. Promises were not kept.I am a GHA Black member. Unfortunately we were not offered a room upgrade. Respectively, everything is perfect. Promise for a free massage was not respected. I I have to pay at the end. Blah blah blah blah

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank walterg608

Dear walterg608,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on your recent stay with us. I regret to learn that your experience with us did not fulfil your expectation, I believe the discomfort you had was not the true Alila Hospitalities that we performed. Please kindly be informed, room upgrades we offer to our respected guests are based on availability. Nevertheless, I highly appreciate your feedback since your satisfaction is paramount to us.

walterg608, I hope that we have the chance to welcome you back to show you the brighter side of our lovely home. Please do not hesitate to contact me whenever I can be of your assistance

Warm regards

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Alila Seminyak offers great service, stunning beach which is excellent for sunset, breathtaking edgeless pool. We also get a taste of the "Love is in the air" package which includes a 2 hrs spa for couples, a cocktail near the poolside bar and a dinner for two. It may looks over the normal budget in Bali but is is worth a try! The spa is so relaxing and also the dinner is so romantic!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Gilbertlalala,

Thank you for your trust to stay with us and for the 5star review given about the “Love is in the air” experience with your beloved partner. I hope the wonderful memories of you unwinding at the pool while enjoying Seminyak’s legendary sunset will inspire you to return and thank you kindly for the opportunity given to craft memorable experience for you. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back at our resort!