See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Firstly, checked in process..no front desk clerk in the lobby. And I decided to call the reservation and said that we are waiting until 20 minutes for check in process, after that one of the staff come to lobby. They apologized and told me that they still handling guest in the villa. Because they're a small property, I understood with that situations. We loved the welcome drink !!! Lemon grass with lemon juice was very fresh and energizing.

The Akasa villa sign is to small, little bit difficult to find this villa even in the afternoon.

We stayed for 2 nights. Room was spacious, comfortable bed with bed decor (very surprising as we are honeymooner), clean bathroom, very nice pool with beanbags and vintage style with blue wall. We loved our room ! I suggest to choose deluxe with pool view.

Breakfast choices only selection of eggs, pancakes, fried noodles or fried rice. You can choose where would you like to have your breakfast (in the restaurant or near the pool), I choose near the pool. They don't have room service and restaurant to serve lunch or dinner however you can find some local restaurant around the villa but little bit far.

The problem only on TV, need 3 times to fixed it. But, the staff is very helpful (specially for mrs. iluh). She always taking care of us.

We will recommend this villa to all of our friends. Thank you Akasa villa ! You make our holiday so memorable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had two nights at this villa and it's been lovely, staff are very friendly, sometimes difficult to communicate but nothing too difficult. rooms are very clean and beds are so comfy, shower is really good! pool is amazing for a morning swim, and we had ease renting a bike. amed is a 15 minute drive, there's not a lot to do in amed unless you are a diver or like to snorkel. this hotel was a lovely break from the hustle and bustle. the breakfast has been great both mornings, fairly good selection. thanks for the stay!

tory and rob

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodation with offer floating breakfast. We stay a night there and enjoy our holiday. The palce was quite so far from centre and surrounded by beautiful view like mount Agung and near beach. The room was nice, i like the consep of this accommodation, but some time we have problem for the water

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Akasa villa tulamben located in jalan raya kubu no 88. It,s provide 6 deluxe rooms ,can be booked for a whole villa or per room. I spend my holiday with 2 of my friend and we book 2 rooms only. It has a good service and design with a budget villa.
It,s a strategic place who loved diving.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
maden57, Manager at Akasa Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear jhonpetty000,

Thank you for spending your valuable time to write your positive impression regarding your recent stay at our property in Tulamben and as i believe all of the staff will be very happy to heart it that your entire stay meet your expectation.

We looking forward for your next stay with us for your next vacation in Tulamben Bali.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

The room and the pool was clean, the staff was really helpful. This accommodation is value of money and great service at all. We took a photo while we are having our floating breakfast in the morning. It have 6 unit rooms, all of the rooms are pool view.
It,s a great vacation and accommodation that we have in Akasa Villa Tulamben

Room Tip: All room is pool view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple