All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallrooms are spaciousfree shuttleinstant coffeeroom service ishotel of choicejacuzzi roomwalking streetother hotels in the areanight lifedvd playerflat screen tvnice poollghangeles
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Having read the previous reviews of the LGH is was skeptical on my first visit. However there was no need to be. I had a great room on 2nd floor that was huge and everything worked. Yes the water takes a while to get hot, but they tell you that. Last day of housekeeping the towels were brand new. I did not eat in the hotel however. Pool was great as were the staff. Excellent location.

Room Tip: 2nd floor can easy up the stairs
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary W
Rachelle P, Sales & Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your heart-whelming message, rest assured that you're positive feedback regarding the hotel will be well noted and improve more of facilities, amenities and service.

Again, thank you so much and looking forward to see and serve you again! :) If you have any concerns that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

When I checked into the room there were no towels in the bathroom. I called the front office and somebody brought me up 2 grey worn out bath towels. I asked for hand and face towels as this is a normal requirement in a 4 star hotel. They came back with another set of worn out grey face and hand towels. I asked for fresh ones that did not look like they were used for the floor. They came back with the same quality. The next day I complained to front office and showed them. They said they had to wait for their supervisor and would deal with this. I cam back to the hotel late at night and still the towels were old grey. I called front office again and they brought me more grey old rags. I sent the guy back to get bring clean ones and he never came back. Despite complaining more than 5 times over 2 days to front office including the supervisor, I did not get clean fresh white towels. nobody took ownership of the issue and my experience was unacceptable. Based on this I would not recommend this hotel and I am also in the hospitality industry.

Also I got woken up at 5am with church choir singing and I got no warning from the hotel. So I did not sleep very well and front office did not seem to really care .

Shower took 10 mins to warm up.
Bath was cracked with dirty sides.
Tap in bathroom was hanging off.

I will like to mention the security can valet staff were 1st class. Its a shame this level of service is not replicated.

Room Tip: Don't choose one next to the church unless you like to be work up at 5am
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IG_JKA_Traveller
Rachelle P, Sales and Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for letting us know these constructive feedback you've noticed in our hotel.

We are deeply concerned to read your overall experience at the hotel, concerning things in general. We, from the management is doing any way possible to improve more of the general areas of the hotel, concerning the facilities and amenities of the hotel.

Renovations of the hotel in general is being taking place and rest assured that these comments you have were very well taken noted of. All concerned departments were informed with this, to improve more of our facilities and amenities and to enhance more of our services well.

Again, we do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this had caused your stay with us especially the bath towels you are asking that wasn't given to you promptly. We actually discussed this with the concern departments and we assure you that this won;t ever happen again. Hoping that you'll give us another chance to serve you once again in your next visit.

For the meantime, still, if you have any other concerns you want to discuss with, we'll be more than happy and grateful to assist you. You may send me a letter at sales.lewisgrandhotel@gmail.com or admin@lewsigrand.com.

Thank you. All the best.

LGH Management

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Check in and out was very quick and easy. When we arrived the AC was not working to its full potential, but while we were at dinner the AC was fixed and the rest of the stay was excellent. The food in the bar restaurant is very good and the Jacuzzi room was worth it and very relaxing.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cecil M
Rachelle P, Sales & Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I have stayed in this hotel twice, the first one way back in 2014. Back then, the hotel had poor customer service and didnt offer breakfast as part of the hotel service. Now in 2017, the customer service has improved and breakfast is already included with the room fee. It's a basic breakfast buffet spread with rice meals, sliced bread, butter , jam and coffee and fruit drinks. The rooms are pretty much the same - they're big with big comfortable beds and cavernous bath tubs. The room comes complete with cable television and a DVD player. The mirrors are better placed now for Asian people. Back in 2014, you had to climb the sink to see your reflection. Funny but true. Food in the bar is delicious and affordable.

Room Tip: If you're big (plus size) people, this hotel is for you. The hotel also has a pool, though it does need some cleaning at times.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dennis22017
Rachelle P, Sales & Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2017

From the outside, the hotel is very impressive. The lobby is beautiful and very spacious and the staff welcomed us warmly. We booked two rooms ahead of time and were disappointed when we were being given rooms in separate floors. We were told that we should have requested to be in the same floor when we booked. I thought that it was common sense that we would want our room to be near each other. Anyway, we were able to convince the front desk to find us rooms in the same floor. The rooms were very spacious with big closet, small fridge, big sofa, complimentary tea, instant coffee and bottled water. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious, with the usual amenities. However, the bathtub was high and was difficult and dangerous for seniors like us to get in and out of. It also had a big crack which should be attended to. The breakfast buffet was really bad because there was no staff in sight to refill the mostly empty food trays. The person in charge of making the omelette was always not in his station. He was probably the same cook in the kitchen. I could not believe that they did not have brewed coffee - you have to help yourself and make instant coffee. It is unfortunate that such a nice hotel is not being managed well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends