All reviews private compound business trip the hotel's restaurant buffet breakfast pool bar rooms are great sm mall walking street lobby clark wifi angeles tricycle toilet
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

A cliche I do not hesitate to use for my experience in staying at Oasis Hotel. This is a hotel I request my client for me to stay in every time I am in Clark. The staff are very polite and friendly.

Food is very good in Maranao Grill, the hotel's restaurant. The Pub features different local musicians every night who are able to provide good entertainment.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Have stayed in this hotel many times over the years.
Staff are great with good service.
Hotel is getting tired and old, has character, but needs some changes, beads, bathrooms .... etc
i.e. the toaster for the breakfast bread!!!!!!
I have brought it to their attention on everyone of my visits.
By the time you get your toasted bread you can eat you breakfast twice!
Get a real hotel bread toaster guys .... please!

Room Tip: Check the bed and the bathroom (hot water) before settling into you room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy L
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I may have a limited experience when it comes to hotels or inns in Angelis City but so far I am satisfied with Oasis Hotel and do not feel the need to explore further.

Rooms are great -- beds are comfortable, work desks and working wifi, complete amenities, toilet/restroom are clean and quite spacious, everything's working just fine. They even have an early-generation speaker/alarm clock with an Apple dock.

Buffet breakfast courtesy of their Maranao grill is a delightful experience.

Lobby is elegant and hotel staff are amazing.

They also have free parking slots that I presume to be safe since the hotel is located inside a private compound.

I've been hearing rumors about prostitution in the hotel itself but I'd like to keep my review objective and based on personal experience.

Whether business or pleasure, with family or solo, Oasis Hotel is a top choice!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel just for a night. Staff are really very nice and accomodating. We got a standard room in the 4xx and it was a bit of a walk from the lobby. There are no upper room floors (I think).
The room looks old but is very clean. Nothing fancy. The bed is quite hard for my liking and pillows are a bit flat. It's good that they provided 4 pillows. Had a good rest still. We weren't able to try the pool or other amenities as we needed to check out early the following morning. For the price, hotel is good for longer business stays.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

The service was really good. My room was huge with a big living room. Bathroom was clean and big. Staff was amazing. The food in the restaurant was also good. Open 24 hrs helped a lot. Staff really went above and beyond to ensure we had a good time.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business