See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 9, 2015

This place is definitely not for a fussy traveler. But for me, this place is better than what I thought. The location is superb and easy to find. Many restaurants nearby. The room where I stayed was clean, room service is available upon request and hot shower in excellent condition 24/7. Arguably the cheapest hotel in the city. I can recommend this hotel to budget travellers out there.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Shindley
Reviewed April 10, 2015

When you're in you wouldn't want to go out. BECAUSE THE PLACE IS HOT!
But the place is okay for an overnight stay. We stayed here since we had an early morning flight to HK. Very basic amenities but super hot and humid place.

The gas boys were accommodating and helped us get a ride at 3am.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Marie M
Reviewed February 9, 2015

Greedy management. I accidently booked two nights in advance. When I saw the terribly small cells that they call rooms, I immidiately wanted to change hotel and get a refund, but they refused. They had already charged me for two nights. The place is a bit scary. It's not a hotel, it's a gas station with a few cells. Avoid at all cost.

Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank Linkchef
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Okay first things first. This place cost us around 1300 for three people, we had to get an extra bed btw. The place is clean, with a good bed and a clean bathroom with hot water. The staff are friendly always there to provide extra stuff you might need such as toilet paper or extra blanks which don't cost anything. The location is prime, located in the main road and just across is Clark. We went here for a boys day and night out. The hotel provided what it advertised. Will be checking in again for sure.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We needed accomodation for an overnight prior to catching a flight from the nearby airport.
We did not need frills or fancy bits, just somewhere clean & secure.

Hotel V at first glance looks like a part of the petrol station and the rooms reminded me of miltary type accomodation in that it was compact and utilitarian.
That said it was clean and secure, but very noisy. ( But most places in a Phililpino city are noisy anyway).
It was also very cheap so worth staying if you are "just passing through".

Room tip: Great if you have limited time in Angeles waiting for a flight connection.
Date of stay: February 2013