“Mr Kenneth hannon..”
Review of Devera Hotel

Devera Hotel
Ranked #1 of 99 Angeles City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Just spent 12 night's at devera hotel and it was a fantastic vacation...the ladies on reception were so friendly as all staff...and fell in love with ponytail bar next door...will be back in March...love it..xx

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Hello there, Sir Kenneth!

How wonderful to know that you have had a great time with your recent vacation. It is our utmost pleasure to have been a part of it. We look forward to more visits from your Sir, we will see you in the summer time here in the city! We appreciated your kind words.
Take care!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

nice location but my comment is if management can adjust or do something the bathrooms because when the guest next door/room is taking a shower you can really hear the shower/water and that will wake you up. also the doors if they put some rubberized or stopper so that you cannot hear banging doors.

Room Tip: Despite of some my comment/suggestion I still want to book/stay in this hotel. I booked junior room...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi Ms. Wilma!

Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about our hotel. We are delighted to know that yor have found the service of the hotel staff, and our location to be satisfactory to what you need. We always work hard to have your needs met and even beyond.

What we appreciate more is your feedback about the level of noise that you have observed inside your room. We thank you for the things you pointed out and most especially your suggestion, and we apologize for any inconvenience it has caused.

We will surely take note of these and rest assured that we will work on them to improve our guest experience. We hope we would have you back again as one of our guests, just so we can show you the improvements we continually do.

Thank you again, Ms. Wima :)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Devera hotel under the leadership of Joyce has been excellent. The staff service right from the moment you walk through the lobby door to the time you leave the hotel the service is awesome. The hotel is strategically located near the entertainment area. The rooms are of a reasonable size and very clean.
If you intend to go to the Walking Street just walk that 250metres rather than taking the tricycle. The tricycle are cut throats. For travel take a GRAB taxi to airport and other further places.
There is a good join for breakfast to dinner just 2 minutes walk from the hotel. It is known as Angels Bakery. Good choice of German Breakfast and hot and cold beverages and also beer.

Room Tip: Try their jacuzzi rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello there Sir Dhon!
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with. We are delighted to know that you found our staff service and the amenities we offer as satisfactory . We take pride on having one of the prime spot on the city's hotel strip, that gives our guests the convenience of being near every place they need to visit.

We hope to have the privilege in having you again as a guest soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 10 nights and loved it good clean room very good bed and nice bathtub
The stuff was very friendly and wad doing all there best to be helpfull its not on walking street but very close and still on the main street and close to bars and places to eat
The only disapointed was the resturant although the girls that are working there are really nice like in the pi sorry sir out of stock overall a very good stay it wasnt my first time and for sure not the last

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Sir Shai!

Thank you very much for your time in reviewing your stay with us. We are happy to know that we were able to attend to your needs and that you had a great time with us over your 10 day stay. We appreciate your feedback with your experience about the restaurant, I understand you had a few days of your favorite breakfast order being out of stock. Although this can be frustrating, we thank you for your patience with us on that. We sure will work on this matter going forward.

It is for guests like you that we work very hard to become an even better hotel. We look forward to having your again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This was a nice hotel in a nice location in reference to all the places I needed to go. Walking distance to the mall and walking distance to all the clubs and restaurants on the Walking Street. The place was clean and customer service was great. There was some loud construction work going on near the upper level but they only worked during the day. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jimmy c
Kat D, Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hello there Sir Jimmy!
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with. We are delighted to know that you found our facility and service to be just what you needed. We take pride on having one of the prime spot on the city's hotel strip, that gives our guests the convenience of being near every place they need to visit.

Your kind words are very much appreciated, as well as your patience on our maintenance work, when you were here. We hope to have you back again as one of our guests on your next trip. Safe travels, always!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We've chosen this hotel over the others because of its location, close to SM City - Clark, with lots of restos nearby, a convenience store (Mini Stop) is just a few meters away, Jollibee is at a walking distance and the availability of parking which is perfect for us.

Finding the Hotel is easy as it is along the stretch of Don Juico Ave.,just beside Eurotel and there's a Metrobank at the ground floor of the Hotel. Upon entering the lobby, the accommodating Receptionists handed us our Card Key and coupons for our Complimentary Welcome drink.

The room where we stayed is clean, with a good wifi signal, cable TV, coffee-making machine, personal ref, electronic safe and a hot and cold shower.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kat D, Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Virtual_Angel888!
We thank you very much for taking the time to review our service and facility. We work hard to provide you a place of comfort and security, a place you can consider your home away from home. We are delighted to know that you had a hassle free stay!

This insightful review will surely help fellow travels as they will find it very useful. We hope to see you again soon on your future visits!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room is simple and clean. Windows open up into the stairwell, unless you upgrade to a room with real windows. However the front desk staff was clueless.
1) Arranged for a pickup from the airport and the placard had the wrong name on it. Took me 30 minutes to find the driver. Especially annoying since I arrived at 1:30am. Was looking forward to making it to the hotel and sleeping.
2) The agreed upon monsoon discount changed once I arrived for check-in. They honored the original after some debate.
3) Was given a smoking room and was told I could change to non smoking the following day. After getting to the room and realizing it didn't have the smoke smell I told the front desk I didn't need to change rooms. They said OK. The next night they called my room at 11:30pm asking me what time I wanted to change rooms. I reminded them I didn't need to change. 30 minutes later I got another call telling me my no smoking room was available. Didn't appreciate being woken up twice for this.
4) I arranged for a hotel car to take me to Manila. On the evening of my departure I received a call from the front desk at 1:40am to tell me they weren't sure about the cost of the car. Huh? Why wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me you aren't sure of something?

The front desk is lacking the standard hotel skills for good customer service. Other than that the hotel is good for the price. One compliment is the housekeeping team on the 6th floor runs a tight ship. My room was spotless after their daily cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Hello Sir! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. You have mentioned very important details of your experience with our staff service, and it's good that we you were able to let us know. Rest assured that we would be working with our Front Desk staff very closely to ensure such shortcomings are not to be done again. Most certainly, we do not want you, or any of our guests to deal with these hassles during your visit.

We also appreciate that you found our housekeeping service to be satisfactory. Please know that we strive to keep what we do good, and do them even better.

We hope that on your trip here in Angeles City, you still consider staying with us, to see how we are doing with our improvements. Again, your feedback is much appreciated and our extended apologies for all the inconvenience.

Safe travels always.