All reviews after midnight the ground floor small hotel enjoyed our stay jacuzzi usb security angeles
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Nice Stylish well appointed place , on Santos st close enough to everything but quiet and relaxing..
Not the best place if looking to party hard ( not more than 1 guest allowed after midnight) and no music or loud partying in common areas, but a very luxurious place to swim in nice clean pool and good 4 star accomadation.. 1 bed appartments quite good value (42sqm)compared with other A/C hotels.. Would recommend if u like to spend more time in Room..
Spacious, comfortable relaxed..

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Booked this hotel as at €130 for two nights and with a pool seemed like a good deal in the centre of Angeles.

I was a little concerned as I drove around looking for it, not very well advertised on the road it is on and it is off the main street but once I found it and parked up (room for 3, maybe 4 cars) I was pleasantly surprised.

We booked a ground floor apartment of which there are 10, 5 on either side of the pool, the other 10 are on the 2nd floor. Very attentive staff, both service and security, plenty of smiles and always available.
As mentioned, there are 10 apartments on the ground floor, all with sliding glass 'patio' doors and once you step out it is another step and you are in the pool, a fantastic use of space and no messing with long walks through the hotel, towel in hand, changing rooms etc.
The rooms are well equipped, crockery, cutlery, pots/pans etc with a gas oven, fridge etc should you wish to do your own cooking. Saying that, there are plenty of eateries within 5/10 minutes walk. Once within the hotel confines, it is very easy to forget where you are, you could very easily think you were out in the country somewhere, again, a very good use of space.
There is no bar and no restaurant but breakfast is served direct to your room which was quite pleasant.
All in all, a most enjoyable stay and I am sure I will return one day.

Room tip: Ground Floor
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight. The surrounding area was not as premium, so you'll be surprised to see what is inside the small building.

The front desk is quite literally just a desk, but check-in was just simple. They also have very few rooms and some are either under construction or renovation, so right now they can only accommodate a few guests. No need to worry about queueing by the reception.

There is a pool right smack in the middle instead of a lobby. The pool is from 3ft up to 7ft deep. It was summer when we went so it was verg refreshing, and the water's at just the right temperature. Water is clean. Downside is they don't have a lifeguard so just make sure you can swim if you plan to go to the deeper part. It's a small pool, probably just around 5meters long and 3 meters wide.

The rooms are big, spacious, and modern.
We had the chance to stay in 2 rooms because the first one had an air-conditioning problem. It was quite a hassle because first they brought in an electric fan until the tech guys came. When they did come, we just finished swimming but we couldn't wash off because they were inside the room, and it didn't feel too private. In the end, they ended up transferring us to another room which we did appreciate.

The first room that we got was the one on the ground floor. It had a jacuzzi inside the actual room (not by the bathroom), and the sink is also by the farther end of the room. What's left inside the bathroom is just the toilet and shower area. It was quite hard to try the jacuzzi because water splashed pretty hard and got some of our stuff wet. Other than this and our AC problem, the room was just fine. The bed and pillows are all very relaxing. The door is just a sliding glass door, but the blinds are almost black-out so you don't get light in the room especially when you want lights off when you sleep midday. You can also connect a USB flash drive to the tv, which we did as we were just staycationing. Some formats won't play, though (forgot which format played).

The 2nd room that we got was upstairs. It's also very spacious. The difference is that there was no jacuzzi, but the bathroom was way bigger. Inside the bathroom was a bathtub with jacuzzi features. I personally liked this better than the first one because of the privacy and it's less messy to bathe in the actual bathroom.

We didn't get to try the food but they looked pretty pricey (I think 250 for just waffles). There are lost of good places to eat at in Angeles and it's easy to go around, especially of you have a car.

There's a small living setup by the 2nd flr overlooking the pool, but we didn't stay there as it was extra hot and humid when we went.

They have parking space in front of the bldg but it's limited to around 4 or cars. Luckily for us, we were able to secure a slot.

Just one down side is that since the place is very small, you can easily hear other people on their phones when you go outside the room. Inside is pretty quiet so we didn't mind the guy who was talking pretty loudly over his mobile when we came in.

Overall, I'd recommend this place. Given the chance, I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank clarissessj
MKIC, Guest Relations Manager at Winds Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Hi Ms. Clarisse, thank you for taking time to give us such a complete review, every single detail of it is very important to us. First, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the trouble you had experience with the Air-conditioning, we are doing our best to be very attentive in all maintenance requirements to make everything work smooth and settled. We hope for your next return to experience way better than your first. Nevertheless, we thank you for your kind understanding and appreciation with all that you have mentioned. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Lovely & nice boutique hotel this hotel need 5 star but I give 4 star only for breakfast rest the staff is excellent rooms clean & I will visit again to this place and hope they improve on there breakfast, great location too and friendly reception all of them

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 645rasheeds

Hi Mr. Shalla,
Thank you very much for your appreciative review. We are very pleased to have served you the best way we can. We assure to improve what we can offer for breakfast. Thank you once again and we are looking forward for your return together with your company!

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Rooms were lovely, modern, clean, and spacious. Unfortunately, a couple of things let this place down, they have no bar, or pool side bar, which they advertise they have on Agoda, also they advertise room service as they have no restaurant, but room service finishes at 11AM, so it's breakfast or nothing. I felt a little cheated as I would not of booked this hotel if I new it had no Bar. Another thing which really annoyed me was, my partner was refused entry to the hotel at 11pm at night because she was unattended, even tho her name was put on the booking and she was paying half of the bill, so I had to get a taxi back to the hotel and let her in and explain everything to the front desk girl, even after I said, I trust there will be no further problems with this over the coming days she responded, I will try my best, it's my partner who is paying the bill also, not some Bar girl! That really annoyed me. Lastly, I wanted to book 1 more night as I was heading to alabang the next day, the 1 bed sweet I was in was full so I had to stay in a different room, which is actually an upgrade because the price was double, how ever I walked in to the new room and it was smaller, no separate bedroom, no kitchen, only thing different was a jacuzzi sat in the middle of the room..... change your agoda details guys! It's Mis leading! And your cheating people!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jamesgilks1990

Thank you for your review. We understand your sentiments and we are extending our sincerest apologies for what had happened. We will make sure to improve this and look through what happened. On the other side, we do have a bar beside the Pool with ambiance music and we offer a selection of soft drinks, beers, wines and coffees; although as mentioned in the details of our hotel we don't have yet a restaurant we do offer room service breakfast until 11am and we offer room service 24hours from a selection of restaurants we can order from.
Again, our apologies if you were misled and nevertheless, we wish for your return so that we’ll be able to serve you better. We appreciate your review.