First time to check in with the husband, it was a great stay! Verdict below.
1. Easy to find. I was able to find it easily using both Google Maps and my car's navigation.
2. Friendly staff. Very accommodating.
3. The room is neat and clean, I was kind of surprised how big it is as the whole place looked small from the outside. Modern themed, I liked it especially their shower room.
4. The food is good. I ordered their Panini bread (Chicken Pesto) and I was surprised that the serving is good for two. With chips and cucumbers on the side.
5. The kitchen is complete with utensils, they even have a mini bar filled with chips, drinks and whatnots. But of course everything you eat or drink will be charged to you (at first I thought it was complimentary).
6. With hot and cold shower, a working cable tv and wifi.
7. Pool is very relaxing.
1. Small parking area.
2. No free breakfast.More