Lewis Grand Hotel(Angeles City)
US$85
US$40
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Winds Boutique Hotel(Angeles City)
US$67
US$61
Hotels.com
Wild Orchid Resort(Angeles City)
US$63
US$59
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$28
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
US$79
Orbitz.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$106
US$96
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$53
US$49
Priceline
Hotel Royal Amsterdam(Angeles City)
US$41
US$31
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. Rooms are tidy and new. If you are meticulous about beds, they definitely have nice mattresses! Good food is served in their in-house restaurant just located at the G/F. Very accessible since it is in the heart of the city.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We had a twin room on the first floor away from the main road. This is a multi story hotel. We were on a back street used by a furniture maker who hammered nails, there were some barking dogs and motorbikes coming and going. Nothing unusual for the area. A room on a higher floor would have been quieter. Other than that the stay was very pleasant. Breakfast served in the restaurant next door was included, limited choices but we enjoyed the meal. You need to pay for a second coffee. Everything worked OK, the room was clean, good size TV and old style air-con which we used as a fan at night. Close to walking street bars and restaurants. Located on the MacArthur highway and plenty of jeepneys going past to points of interest. Check in was quick, at checkout they inspect the room. Staff were efficient and friendly. No worse than many other hotels in the area.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Michael K
Reviewed March 25, 2017

From the outside, nothing extraordinary or spectacular. Located right in the main thoroughfare of Angeles City, this hotel seemed just like one of the many small, business hotels in the area. But inside, one can see that the hotel means serious business. Although lobby is quite small, the hotel's interiors are modern and sleek. There are two elevators that can take you up to the 9th floor and the roofdeck. I was fortunate to have been given the VIP room at the 9th floor with a living and dining room before entering the bedroom. Inside the bedroom, there is a queen-sized bed with a lavatory/shower room on one side, and another room for the bathtub on the opposite side. The room is also equipped with two flat screen TVs, a ref, and a toaster. Despite the busy street outside, one can nary hear people's voices or passing vehicles outside. Sleep quality is good. Parking is quite limited, though. At the lobby, saw some golf bags so it means this hotel is patronized by guests who want to spend some play time in the golf courses nearby.

Room Tip: rooms with a view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2017

I stay in about 20 to 30 hotel a year mainly in Asia........I can safely say this would be one of the worst run hotels I have ever had to misfortune to stay in.

Good Points.

1. The location is good, only 3 min walk to the nightlife of Walking Street.
2. The rooms are modern and clean (when they are cleaned)
3. The breakfast was pretty good.

Bad Points.

1. When we checked in we were an hour or so early, 150 peso per hour if you arrive early even if the room is ready and vacant. We didn't bother, just went to lunch and spent the money on that, not a good start.

2. The room was not cleaned for 2 days even though we left the light on at the door to say "please make up room" and left our key at reception. According to the staff at reception you need to ask for it to be cleaned. I would have thought the light and the key at reception might have been enough.

3. Asked if they can do my laundry, yes no problem 50 peso per kg. Got back to the hotel that night and it was still there.......they made a mistake and it was 100 peso per kg and didn't send it away. This was a shame as we didn't have any clean clothes......took it down the road in the morning got it done for 30 peso per kg.

4. The toilet blocked up for no reason......didn't put anything in there other that what is meant to go in it.

5. The shower door would not stay closed......not a big deal but water got all over the floor.

6. Went for breakfast in the first morning there and was told to go to reception for a stub. Went to reception and they said no just show your key. ok, second day they asked again and I said no here is my key, no problems. Third day he showed me what I needed so they must have got some in stock so I went to reception and sure enough they had one for me. Went back to the dinning area and was told I needed 2 stubs because we were a party of two.......back to reception AGAIN.

7. The road noise in our room was horrendous.......24/7. If you do stay get a room at the back, I think they might be better.

8. Got back to the room after the washing issue and the swipe card key didn't work......as if I wasn't annoyed enough over the laundry I had to return to reprogram the key.

9. The next day the key didn't work to turn the power on.......had to return to reception to fix that.

10. The fridge was not plugged in and my beer went warm!!

11. Had a man call our room at 6.30am.......NOT COOL. he asked reception to call, they didn't bother checking the name and just woke us up.

12. The WiFi is a complete joke.......incredibly slow and unusable at times.

I think this could be a good place to stay if they just get themselves better management and better trained staff. The staff were pretty friendly but the place is just not good. I really hope the owners or management takes my issues on board and improves things......at the moments its way off the mark.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Been a frequent traveller to this city as the night of partying is endless. Sleeping then would complete my day. Grace Crown hotel is worth the stay-comfort and price combined. Just ask from the front desk discount and I am sure they will give you one. No discount? They will give you a box of pizza for free.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo