See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017

i felt relax when stayed here, nice resort, nice pool, good food, good location to visit Ba Lua island, Rung tram tra su, very near beach, peaceful place to relax, everything is good, i ll visit here again for sure

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2017

We stayed here for 9 nights as we filmed the langurs in the area, and it's the best hotel in town.

The view is stunning. The hotel is large, has its own swimming pool, nice beach view and included a small mountain. The lobby/restaurant is huge and not many people. Many days we were just the only (4-5) guests in the hotel. There was only one day, there was a team building trip of a bank here, and it made the hotel more exciting. But I do enjoy the hotel with less people.

The staffs are helpful. The cleaning lady has lent me her bicycle sometime.
I had difficulties to find an ATM to withdraw money in the area,
and I sent some money via online banking to a staff in the hotel,
she helped me to withdraw (somewhere) and gave me cash.

Since we need to depart early (5:30 am), the restaurant wasn't open by that time,
so they helped us to prepare some take-away food (bread with eggs and coffee)
as per our request.

The security guy of the hotel also lent us his motorbike and a lighting
when we needed to come to 'rescue' our teammates on a mountain

Room Tip: door of room 102 is not easy to open or close
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2016

I've been in that area more than 10 years ago, they didn't have any good accommodation.
This year got back this area again, I am totally surprised by this amazing big resort at a qiuet and wild area! Such a big development! The resort is located in the seaside, they have a big swimingpool, and a big restaurant. Rooms and furnishings are old, maybe they don't have a good maintenance. Honestly, I don't expect too much about a good hotel in a wild, rural place there. Tourists shouldn't demand standard service and good quality for accommodation in one of poor area like there.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

I would rate this hotel as the best in the area. It is about 2 hrs away from Rach gia. There are very few hotels in the region. I tried few and this was the best.
Nice large rooms. Big bathroom with bath tub. There is a swimming pool. But please use before 6pm. ( you will get to know why if you use after that) service is good. Value for money. Food is good and have many choices. No much choices in beverages. Lot of beer is there. Very friendly staff. Few speak little english. Google tranlator realy helps.
Sea side rooms have nice views. Nothing much to do in the area. Nearest attaction is about 2hrs away. ( in the middle of three islands in the closby sea.) Hotel is good for resting in a pice full environment. No Dj spa etc. But I like it. Better to try. ☺
Hotel is well ma3and I appriciate it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2015

I was put up in this resort by my company. It's approx. 10 Kms away from my work however - the travel itself is worth it.
About the location and resort - it's located on the best spot in the area. The resort is quite swanky - considering the other hotels in this area. And the area covered is also quite large. The sea facing rooms are of course the best. The view is mesmerizing and you can spend hours looking at the sea.
The resort has all the amenities like gym, spa, swimming pool, restaurant etc. The location of the restaurant is also on a small hillock which is separated from the actual property. As a result, you can either have your food watching the sea from a air conditioned enclosure or have it in the outdoor sitting. The food quality is okay (for a veggie like me). Else they have quite a big choice for meat lovers.
There is enough parking space. with a nice surrounding.
Carry your translator app around - the staff simply can't speak English nor do they understand our pronunciation.

Room Tip: Sea facing - 3rd floor rooms - hands down
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business