“Right off the Freeway”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Bernalillo
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

It was a quick stop on our way to Santa Fe. Interior is nice and clean, looks fairly new. Service was good. Food was fast and hot as it should be. Very patient with our little kids.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Food tasted like standard Taco Bell food. My husband ordered two of something and we only received one of them. However, we were only charged for one, so the order may have been misheard. I wish they would read back the orders.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My significant other and I stopped here for a quick bite while driving from central New Mexico to southwest Colorado for the holidays. We used the drive-thru. The crew got our order correct and did so quickly. The food wasn't very warm though and so the cheese wasn't melted on any of our "hot" items. My quesadilla was also rather hard and crispy (which isn't quite was I was expecting), but it was acceptable. Overall, I'd say it was an average experience and about what you'd expect from fast food.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

No service stood at counter over 10 min. 1 employee was sitting by door eating lunch but did not say anything she just stared at us. The other employees were in the back we left and someone said we will be right with you. There were 3 cars in the parking lot? We left

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Trying to get an early start out of town, we stopped here before hopping on the I-25 and were pleasantly surprised at the breakfast they have. Coffee is not as strong or refined as McDonalds but the Taco Bell breakfast sandwiches are a nice change up from the usual muffin's, etc. And we love those cinnamon balls!