All reviews sonic drive waffles bed was comfortable sweet rolls great pool fitness room stayed one night business trip place to stay late at night top floor desk clerk staff was friendly the breakfast area small town up to date parking lot
Reviewed June 20, 2018

I and my family stayed here after staying at Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn all week long on a vacation from Texas to Disneyland. Since it was going to be our last night staying at a hotel we decided to stay in Deming, NM and really didn't want to spend $100 for another night. We arrived around 8:30 pm, and the lady at the front desk didn't seem to speak English, I think she was from India but then a gentlemen came out and checked us in. The room was clean but the air conditioner was not on and the room was very stuffy. I do have to say that our bed was not that comfortable, somewhat hard and the pillows smelled like dirty scalp, I actually couldn't take the smell and I got out some perfume and sprayed the pillows. I'm not sure if the pillows aren't washed but the pillow cases looked cleaned. Also, the A.C. was not working very good because we lowered temperature to 66 degrees and still felt stuffy all night, which meant sleeping with the covers off. I do have to say that the bathroom was super clean and the sink and tub was not clogged like it was at the Holiday Inn and Embassy Suites that we stayed at previously. We stayed on the 3rd floor and we didn't here any hall traffic or any type of noise, maybe it was because the A.C. was on all night. The water pressure in the shower was perfect and the towels were soft and fluffy not the like the one's at Holiday Inn, which were hard. Now, we weren't planning on staying for breakfast but decided after all to stay. They had waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, toast, bagels, english muffins, coffee, juice, fruit, etc. I think that it was not that different then the more expensive hotels. Overall, it was Good and if the A.C. would of worked better I would have given a higher rating. I do have to say that the night that we arrived it was raining and about 70 degrees outside. We did notice some racing on the streets when we arrived and it was a little loud but not anything that I hadn't heard. Deming, NM is a beautiful little town and try the Mexican Restaurant names Si Señor off of pine street. It has wonderful authentic Mexican food with great prices and the service is fantastic-ENJOY.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MagdaG744
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

If you want to sleep do not stay here. It is next door to a Sonic and the kids cruise on loud trucks and motorcycles. Racing engines and this was from 10pm to after midnight. The next morning we said something to the young lady at the desk and her response was "Oh well the kids do that from Thursday through Saturday. We are not blaming her at all. She said the owner of the Sonic put out a no loitering sign. The owners of the hotel and sonic need to put a stop to this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Irma was great and made the stay very comfortable and took good care of the stay. Accommodations are par and what you would expect at a Choice Hotels hotel. For such a small town, it was good to find this here.

Would use again.

Room Tip: I took 3rd floor and heard no one else the entire time I was there
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Low water pressure is the only complaint with the hotel. Everything else was fine.
Tip: try for an even-numbered room if you're a light sleeper. Right next to a Sonic that's open until midnight, and the same loud cars cruise through until then.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Good motel, easy check in, seems renovated and rooms look like new. Some local restaurants nearby. Fitness room. The pool looks a bit old. Good value for price of the room. King size bed had TV in a separate area with a couch. Nice relaxation area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple