New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn

BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Deming
SF Bay Area, California
“A nice place to spend a night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

We were traveling west on Interestate 10 when the Highway Patrol closed the road at Deming due to dust storms ahead. We decided to spend the night and found this place by the I 10 entrance at the west end of town. It was quite clean inside and outside and freshly painted on the outside. It is only one story and every room has an assigned parking place right in front of it, which is very convenient. There is room off to one side for larger vehicles, even for a couple of semis. Our room had two queen sized beds, which seemed to be the norm. The price was very reasonable. They take pets for a small fee. The provided breakfast was very basic.

Room Tip: The rooms are arrayed along two sides of a rectange. All of the locations looked to be about the sa...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your taking time and posting a feedback about your at our property. It had been a pleasure to be at your service and provide our hospitality. We are glad to see that you have liked and enjoyed your stay. We expect to see you soon again.
Regards,
Ritesh Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
ILLINOIS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

The room was extremely clean and comfortable. It was recently updated and very nice. The breakfast was good, the price was reasonable and the staff was very caring. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback on your most recent stay at our property. It has been a pleasure for my staff and myself to be your host and we are very thrilled to see that you have enjoyed your stay on both of your visit's. I am very excited and pleased to inform you that, inorder to make your stay more comfortable, you should see more upgrades in our rooms the next time you visit us. We shall be waiting for your next visit.

Yours Sincerely,
Southern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I didn't have high expectations because that's just how I am! I am cynical and don't believe past reviews until I experience it myself. I am always suspicious that the reviews are left by employees trying to over inflate their marks. Enough said about that, but you get where I'm coming from!

We arrived in the early morning hours around 1:30AM. The two gentleman at the desk were more than accommodating offering me their best price because I had asked. At that hour they were friendly and efficient.

From the outside it looks like an older highway lodge. However, the rooms are updated and cozy and most important for me, they were clean! I need clean and no smells! This place delivered for what we needed and that was a hot shower and good night sleep. Comfy bed and again clean bathrooms!

We woke up after breakfast was served so I cannot comment on that, but when I checked out I asked the girl at the desk if there was any hot water left from breakfast (it was just about a half hour after breakfast had ceased (9:30AM). I wanted to fill my travel mug for hot tea, and she didn't hesitate about my request.

Thank you for your high standards and fresh, clean and cozy rooms. We'll stay here on our way back to California, if there is availability.

• Stayed March 2012
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff and management team, I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback and comments on your recent stay at our property. I very well remember you checking-in at the late night. We are very exultant to see that you have enjoyed every part of stay from check-in to check-out. Feedback, such as yours, help motivated our staff to strive providing the best hospitality possible. We shall be waiting for your return and everyone at the property shall endeavor diligently for your next to be more comfortable, enjoyable and a memorable one.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Room was extremely clean, extremely comfortable, outstanding furnishings and very very pleasant and courteous staff. I will definitely stay here again when passing through Deming.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong at the Mimbres Valley Inn
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear John,

I would like to thank you for your generous feedback of your recent stay at our property. It's a pleasure to be your host and we shall endeavor everytime to provide best hospitality as we can. Feedback such as yours and other guest's helps and motivate our staff to work diligently in providing and exceeding expectations and making your stay more enjoyable and a memorable one. We wish to see you soon again and I know that we will see you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Efficiennt chekin/checkout very clean and comfortable excellent value. Being late and weary travellers requested delivery food, owner went to town and returned with menus, that's service would definitely recommend this to other travellers for clean, comfortable and quiet stop over

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

From our entire staff member, and management team, I would like to thank you for your generous feedback. I remember in bringing you the menu's of the restaurant’s that delivers food. It's my privilege to be your host and provide the best hospitality as we can. It's a wonderful feeling for all the staff, to see that you had liked and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon again.

Yours Sincerely
Austin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

My wife and I spent one night at the Mimbres Valley Inn, and found everything to be clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent!

In addition, I want to thank the staff at the hotel for retrieving my cap I left in the dining room and mailing it to my home while we were out on the road.

I highly recommend this inn.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, 19 March 2012
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you from our entire staff members and management team for taking time and posting the feedback about your recent stay at our property. We are excited to see that you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide our best services to our guests Before-During-After their stay. I am also glad to see that your precious cap is now with you. I thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

I am a "regular" at this motel---for several years. Under the present management, the service and upkeep of the motel have improved greatly, and it is always a pleasure to stay there. I will continue my patronage because I feel so grateful for professional way the motel is managed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Ann,

Thank you for your time in posting your feedback and ratings for your stay's. You are the most loyal guest, and we are very thankful for your business all these years. You are one of the few guests who have known this property from long time and have seen all the changes that has been done. It has always been a pleasure to be your host and strive everytime to provide the premium hospitality. My staff (as you know them) are very thankful to you for your generous feedback are awaiting of your next visit and ever-ready for service. We know that we will see you soon again. Have a great Day!!!!