“Eclectic and Tasy”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Friends,
Big Food Express is just around the corner from us. The folks there have a fairly extensive menu, from Asian, to some All-American fare such as burgers with their own special twist on these all time favorites. There is cold beer available. We often order the fish and chips to go. Call in and it's ready in fifteen minutes. Really! The sweet and sour pork.....same thing...fast..ready...and delicious!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We ordered Chinese food. When we received our plates we were not explained which plate was what (since the food looked terrible and we did not know which plate was what). I was reluctant to eat it but I tried it since I hate food go to waste. I could not finish my plate (flavorless and I was nauseated thinking I was eating barf by the looks of it !!). My husband had not even finished his plate when an old lady approached our table and asked if we could pay for our food now (seriously?!?!?! we had not even finished eating). After I proceeded to [try] and grab the receipt from the old lady, she refused to give it to me to verify the total. My husband then asked her in a very polite manner about the receipt to what she handed it to him (in a very bad manner). Finally, we paid and left but has not returned since!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Recommended by Val at The Rocket Inn - excellent. Look for the statue of Bigfoot. Excellent steak, burgers and salads.Very small so call ahead if you have more then 6 in your party.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

After reading about the GREAT burgers I decided to get one as takeout. First, no customers were in the restaurant and food was ready in about 5 minutes. BUT burger was overcooked,underseasoned and basically flavorless.No option to make your own combo. Waffle fries were good. Business is for sale

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

On a short break from work I came with coworkers who eat here a lot. They ordered lunch special burgers they said we're great. I had a lunch special Philly, also good. All our meals came with waffle fries. The server wasn't very personable but our arrived quickly and was better than expected. There was a lot of different things to choose from so anyone should be able to find something they like.